- 2020. Structure and substrate specificity determinants of the taurine biosynthetic enzyme cysteine sulphinic acid decarboxylase. Journal of Structural Biology.
- 2020. GADL1 is a multifunctional decarboxylase with tissue-specific roles in β-alanine and carnosine production. Science Advances. 1-19.
- 2018. Structure of the mouse acidic amino acid decarboxylase GADL1. Acta Crystallographica. Section F : Structural Biology and Crystallization Communications. 65-73.
- 2015. Mammalian CSAD and GADL1 have distinct biochemical properties and patterns of brain expression. Neurochemistry International. 173-184.
- 2019. Biosynthesis and function of carnosine in the mouse brain and muscle tissues.
- 2020. GADL1, a novel enzyme to improve athletic performance. NBS-nytt.
Winge I., Teigen K., Fossbakk A., Mahootchi E., Kleppe R., Sköldberg F., Kämpe O., Haavik J. (2015) Mammalian CSAD and GADL1 have distinct biochemical properties and patterns of brain expression. Neurochemistry International, Volume 90, November 2015, 173–184