My main research interests are political participation and organizing, gender and social movements. My doctoral project deals with the role of gender in new class-based movements, with a case study of grassroots organizing in the Yellow vest movement in France.
- (2019). Flergifte. Kunnskapsstatus om polygami, migrasjon og kvinners situasjon. .
- (2018). Sårbarhet og styrke. Barnevernets møte med minoritetsjenter utsatt for vold og sterk kontroll. 9. 9. .
- (2023). Mobilizing women’s grievances.
- (2022). “We can have order without power.” How horizontality creates gendered leadership.
- (2022). Multi-sited pitfalls in the ethnographic study of a radical right/left social movement.
- (2018). Queer seminars: Identity Struggles: LGBT Activism in Morocco.
- (2017). Kjenner rasismen ingen grenser?
- (2019). Education for Environmental Citizenship in Norway: A SWOT Analysis . 216-224.
- (2023). Pushed out by politics. Sociological Review Magazine.
Research consultant, ARENA Centre for European studies, University of Oslo, 2019-2020
University lecturer, Center for gender research, University of Oslo, 2019
Research assistant, Norwegian social research - NOVA, OsloMet, 2017-2019
Master's degree in sociology, Department of sociology, University of Oslo, 2017
Bachelor's degree in social sciences, Université Paris Descartes, 2014