- 2021. Prevalence of patients “at risk of malnutrition” and nutritional routines among surgical and non-surgical patients at a large university hospital during the years 2008–2018. Clinical Nutrition. 1-7.
- 2019. Weight loss and BMI criteria in GLIM's definition of malnutrition is associated with postoperative complications following abdominal resections – Results from a National Quality Registry. Clinical Nutrition. 1-7.
- 2018. A positive association between nutritional risk and the incidence of surgical site infections: A hospital-based register study. PLOS ONE. 1-10.
- 2015. Circulating B-vitamins and smoking habits are associated with serum polyunsaturated fatty acids in patients with suspected coronary heart disease: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. 14 pages.
- 2014. Iron deficiency is uncommon among lactating women in urban Nepal, despite a high risk of inadequate dietary iron intake. British Journal of Nutrition. 132-141.