- (2022). Premature menopause and autoimmune primary ovarian insufficiency in two international multi-center cohorts. Endocrine Connections. 11 pages.
- (2022). Prematur ovarialinsuffisiens. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2021). Primary ovarian insufficiency in women with Addison's disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e2656-e2663.
- (2021). Pregnancy Outcome in Women With APECED (APS-1): A Multicenter Study on 43 Females With 83 Pregnancies. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM).
- (2021). Iodine status in women attending Mnazi Mmoja Hospital in Zanzibar: a matched case-control study. BMJ Nutrition, Prevention and Health. 243-250.
- (2021). Feminizing adrenal tumor identified by plasma steroid profiling. Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Case Reports. 1-5.
- (2017). Assessment of diabetic polyneuropathy in Zanzibar: Comparison between traditional methods and an automated point-of-care nerve conduction device. Journal of Clinical and Translational Endocrinology. 9-14.
- (2021). Nutritional and clinical status of patients with diabetes inZanzibar–A cohort study.
- (2021). Dietary intake in women with and without goitreattending Mnazi Mmoja Hospital in Zanzibar–a cross-sectional study.