- (2022). Vitamin D, oral health, and disease characteristics in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a multicenter cross-sectional study. BMC Oral Health.
- (2022). Oral health-related quality of life in 4-16-year-olds with and without juvenile idiopathic arthritis. BMC Oral Health. 1-16.
- (2022). Dental plaque and gingival bleeding in adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis and controls: a multilevel analysis. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica.
- (2021). In children and adolescents with temporomandibular disorder assembled with juvenile idiopathic arthritis - no association were found between pain and TMJ deformities using CBCT. BMC Oral Health. 1-9.
- (2021). Dental caries in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis and controls: a multilevel analysis. BMC Oral Health. 13 pages.
- (2020). Salivary Oral Microbiome of Children With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: A Norwegian Cross-Sectional Study. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. 1-13.
- (2020). Prevalence of temporomandibular disorder in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis – a Norwegian cross- sectional multicentre study. BMC Oral Health. 1-9.
- (2020). Localized pain and CBCT features of the temporomandibular joint in patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Preliminary results.
- (2020). Serum Vitamin D and Caries in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. . Journal of Dental Research. 1 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Oral health in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis - a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Oral Health. 1-16.
DDS, specialist in orthodontics