- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Vascular endothelial function assessed by flow-mediated vasodilatation in young adults born very preterm or with extremely low birthweight: A regional cohort study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-13.
- (2021). The influence of region of interest width in fetal 2D-speckle tracking echocardiography late in pregnancy. The International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging.
- (2019). Intake of sucrose‑sweetened soft beverages during pregnancy and risk of congenital heart defects (CHD) in offspring: A Norwegian pregnancy cohort study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). 383-396.
- (2019). Association Between Maternal Folic Acid Supplementation and Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring in Birth Cohorts From Denmark and Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 29 pages.
- (2018). The five-year survival of children with Down syndrome in Norway 1994-2009 differed by associated congenital heart defects and extracardiac malformations. Acta Paediatrica. 845-853.
- (2017). Recurrence of congenital heart defects among siblings - a nationwide study. American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 1575-1585.
- (2017). Association between fetal congenital heart Defects and maternal risk of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy in the same pregnancy and across pregnancies. Circulation. 39-48.
- (2016). Trends in Mortality of Congenital Heart Defects. Congenital Heart Disease. 160-168.
- (2016). Prepregnancy Diabetes and Offspring Risk of Congenital Heart Disease: A Nationwide Cohort Study. Circulation. 2243-2253.
- (2016). Mortality and complications in 3495 children with isolated ventricular septal defects. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 808-813.
- (2015). Possible Common Aetiology behind Maternal Preeclampsia and Congenital Heart Defects in the Child: a Cardiovascular Diseases in Norway Project Study. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 76-85.
- (2015). Periconceptional folic acid supplementation and infant risk of congenital heart defects in Norway 1999-2009. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 391-400.
- (2014). Birth prevalence of congenital heart defects in Norway 1994-2009 - A nationwide study. American Heart Journal. 956-964.
- (2013). Preeclampsia in healthy women and endothelial dysfunction 10 years later. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 569.e1-569.e10.
- (2013). Assessment of vascular reactivity in the peripheral and coronary arteries by cine 3T-magnetic resonance imaging in young normotensive adults after surgery for coarctation of the aorta. Pediatric Cardiology. 661-669.
- (2012). Assessment of coronary flow reserve in the coronary sinus by cine 3T-magnetic resonance imaging in young adults after surgery for tetralogy of fallot. Pediatric Cardiology. 65-74.
- (2016). Congenital heart defects in Norway - a nation-wide study of birth prevalence, maternal diabetes, and folic acid supplementation in pregnancy.
- (2009). Blood velocities measured in the coronary sinus by 3T-MRI in patients operated for coarctation of the aorta.
- (2008). Blood velocities measured in the coronary sinus by 3T-MRI in patients operated for tetralogy of Fallot.
- (2007). The significance of the bloodstream profile in a pathological dilated aorta.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Physical and mental health in young adults with heart disease - A national survey of Norwegian university students. Cardiology in the Young. 9 pages.
- (2016). Maternal Diabetes, Birth Weight, and Neonatal Risk of Congenital Heart Defects in Norway, 1994-2009. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1116-1125.
- (2010). Eisenmenger syndrom - Fortsatt en utfordring. Hjerteforum. 27-35.
Congenital heart defects in Norway - A nation-wide cohort study.