- (2020). Temporomandibular joint pain and associated magnetic resonance findings: a retrospective study with a control group. Acta Radiologica Open. 1-7.
- (2020). Mandibular orthognathic surgery does not alter temporomandibular joint symptoms - a single centre prospective study . Oral Surgery.
- (2019). Temporomandibular joint function 10-15 years after mandibular setback surgery and six weeks of intermaxillary fixation. Journal of Applied Oral Science. 1-7.
- (2018). Patient satisfaction and oral health-related quality of life 10-15 years after orthodontic-surgical treatment of mandibular prognathism. International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. 1015-1021.
- (2018). Apnea-hypopnea index in healthy class III patients treated with intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy: a prospective cohort study. Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery. 1-9.
- (2016). Skeletal and dental stability after intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy: a long-term follow-up. International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. 72-79.
- (2014). Relapse and stability after mandibular setback surgery one year postoperatively: A retrospective study. Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery. 1181.e1-1181.e11.
- (2009). Laserbehandling av infeksjoner ved tenner og dentale implantater. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 700-706.
- (2018). Intraoral Vertical Ramus Osteotomy - Objective and Subjective Treatment Outcomes.
- (2015). ) Skeletal stability after mandibular setback surgery - A long-term follow-up.