Elisabeth Marie Strømme
- Phone+47 55 58 99 68
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31BergenRoom119
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Primary health care
Inequalities in health
Access to health care services
- 2019. Two interventions to treat pain disorders and post-traumatic symptoms among Syrian refugees: protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-9.
- 2017. Global Health Inequality: Comparing Inequality-Adjusted Life Expectancy over Time. Public Health Ethics. 188-211.
- 2014. Disease control priorities for neglected tropical diseases: lessons from priority ranking based on the quality of evidence, cost effectiveness, severity of disease, catastrophic health expenditures, and loss of productivity. Developing World Bioethics. 132-141.
- 2010. Jeg tør ikke føde igjen! Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 174-175.
- 2019. Self Rated Health among Syrian refugees in Lebanon and Norway – a cross sectional study. European Journal of Public Health.
- 2019. Chronic pain and migration-related factors among Syrian refugees: a cross-sectional study. European Journal of Public Health.
- 2018. Reported pain and use of painkillers among Syrian refugees at various stages in the migration process . European Journal of Public Health.
- 2018. Access to healthcare and unmet health needs among Syrian asylum seekers in transit and at arrival in Norway. European Journal of Public Health.
- PhD Candidate, University of Bergen (Norway), 2017 -
- Qualification program for general practitioners (Norway), 2012 -
- Cand.med. University of Bergen (Norway), 2004 - 2011
- Intern, The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) (Jordan), 2010
- Development studies, Univeristy College of Oslo (Norway), 2004 - 2006
Changes in health among Syrian asylum seekers and refugees in different migration phases (PhD project, supervisors Esperanza Diaz, Bernadette Kumar, Lars Thore Fadnes)