Elisabeth Schøyen Jensen
- Phone+47 55 58 28 65
- Visitor AddressParkveien 9Ida Bloms hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
Elisabeth focuses on seasons in urban environments, asking how we can and do know the seasons in urban environments today. Elisabeth is a member of The Norwegian Researcher School in Environmental Humanities and her supervisors are Scott Bremer, Kyrre Kverndokk and Michelle Bastian.
- Jury member of Bergen International Film Festival (BIFF)'s The Golden Owl award during the 2022 festival. The Golden Owl (Gulluglen) is the University of Bergen’s competition programme for research and science documentaries. The award was established in 2014 and is a collaboration between BIFF and the University.
- Together with Sissel Aasheim & Scott Bremer, presentation at parallel session Local Practices at Climate Change Temporalities: Narratives, Representations and Practices - A conference on humanistic approaches to climate change, University of Bergen, Norway, August 11-13, 2021. Title: Mapping local seasonal change using primstavs. - 11.08.2021
- Presentation in online seminar series Phenomenal Time: perceiving ecological temporalities: The Primstav exercise - an engaging and creative way to draw, think and talk about local seasons and climate adaptation - 28.10.2021
- Part of event committee for Timely Methods for Novel Times! , an online open space format workshop exploring processes and methods to collectively understand the pressures and possibilities of time. - 12.02.2022
- (2021). Quality Assessment in Co-developing Climate Services in Norway and the Netherlands. Frontiers in Climate. 1-15.
- (2019). Hva sier 1,5-gradersrapporten om lavutslippsomstilling for Vestfold? 02. 02. .
- (2018). Potensial og barrierer for kommunale klimatiltak. 03. 03. .
- (2018). Hva sier spesialrapporten om 1,5 °C om lavutslippsomstilling for Oslo? 13. 13. .
- (2018). Potensial og barrierer for kommunale klimatiltak.
- (2020). The bumpy road to low-carbon transportation: Comparing Norway’s policies on biofuels and electrification of vehicles .
- (2018). Case study car sharing: Update on status and plans.
- (2022). Local representations of a changing climate. 21 pages.