Elisabeth Schøyen Jensen
- Phone+47 55 58 28 65
- Visitor AddressParkveien 9Ida Bloms hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
CALENDARS empirically explores the relationship between different institutions’ ideas of seasons and their successful adaptation through an in-depth comparative study in two local communities in Norway and New Zealand.
Presentation in online seminar series Phenomenal Time: perceiving ecological temporalities: The Primstav exercise - an engaging and creative way to draw, think and talk about local seasons and climate adaptation - 28.10.2021
- (2021). Quality Assessment in Co-developing Climate Services in Norway and the Netherlands. Frontiers in Climate. 1-15.
- (2019). Hva sier 1,5-gradersrapporten om lavutslippsomstilling for Vestfold? 02. 02. .
- (2018). Potensial og barrierer for kommunale klimatiltak. 03. 03. .
- (2018). Hva sier spesialrapporten om 1,5 °C om lavutslippsomstilling for Oslo? 13. 13. .
- (2018). Potensial og barrierer for kommunale klimatiltak.
- (2020). The bumpy road to low-carbon transportation: Comparing Norway’s policies on biofuels and electrification of vehicles .
- (2018). Case study car sharing: Update on status and plans.
Bremer, Scott; Wardekker, Arjan; Jensen, Elisabeth Schøyen & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. (2021) Quality Assessment in Co-developing Climate Services in Norway and the Netherlands. Frontiers in Climate. Volume 3.