- (2021). Frailty Status and Patient-Reported Outcomes in Octogenarians Following Transcatheter or Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement. Heart, Lung and Circulation. 1221-1231.
- (2020). Baseline frailty status and outcomes important for shared decision‑making in older adults receiving transcatheter aortic valve implantation, a prospective observational study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 1-8.
- (2019). A novel Geriatric Assessment frailty score predicts 2-year mortality after Transcatheter Aortic Valve implantation. European Heart Journal - Quality of Care and Clinical Outcomes. 153-160.
- (2018). Understanding cardiovascular physiology of ageing. Intensive Care Medicine. 1-4.
- (2017). Conditions for autonomous choice: a qualitative study of older adults’ experience of decision-making in TAVR. Journal of Geriatric Cardiology. 42-48.
- (2017). Changes in self-reported health and quality of life in octogenarian patients one month after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 79-87.
- (2015). Hvilken plass har geriatrien i helse- og sykehusplanen? Dagens medisin.
- (2017). Geriatric Assessment and Frailty score predicts clinical outcome of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2022). Alpha-2-adrenergic receptor agonists for the prevention of delirium and cognitive decline after open heart surgery (ALPHA2PREVENT): protocol for a multicentre randomised controlled trial . BMJ Open.
- (2016). Er pasienten min skrøpelig? Indremedisineren.