Uses mass spectrometry-based quantitative proteomics to analyze the proteome in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patient cells, aiming to unravel more of the complex biological processes behind AML and to find prognostic biomarkers which can guide therapeutic decisions.
Other research interests are cell-cell communication in the AML microenviroment and proteomic method optimization.
- (2019). Proteomic profiling of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells does not reflect their constitutive release of soluble mediators. Proteomes. 1-10.
- (2019). Proteome and phosphoproteome changes associated with prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia. bioRxiv - the preprint server for biology.
- (2019). High constitutive cytokine release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with a specific intercellular communication phenotype. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- (2019). Effects of insulin and pathway inhibitors on the PI3K-Akt-mTOR phosphorylation profile in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy.
- (2017). Phosphoprotein DIGE profiles reflect blast differentiation, cytogenetic risk stratification, FLT3/NPM1 mutations and therapy response in acute myeloid leukaemia. Journal of Proteomics. 32-41.
- (2014). Effects of blood contamination and the rostro-caudal gradient on the human cerebrospinal fluid proteome. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Discovery and initial verification of differentially abundant proteins between multiple sclerosis patients and controls using iTRAQ and SID-SRM. Journal of Proteomics. 312-325.
- (2019). An overview on G protein-coupled receptor-induced signal transduction in acute myeloid leukemia. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 5293-5316.
- (2018). Vacuolar ATPase as a possible therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukemia. Expert Review of Hematology. 13-24.
- (2017). Therapeutic targeting of leukemic stem cells in acute myeloid leukemia - the biological background for possible strategies. Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery. 1053-1065.
Acute myeloid leukemia research