Uses mass spectrometry-based quantitative proteomics to analyze the proteome in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patient cells, aiming to unravel more of the complex biological processes behind AML and to find prognostic biomarkers which can guide therapeutic decisions.
Other research interests are cell-cell communication in the AML microenviroment and proteomic method optimization.
- 2019. Effects of insulin and pathway inhibitors on the PI3K-Akt-mTOR phosphorylation profile in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy.
- 2018. Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 639-653.
- 2018. Preservation Method and Phosphate Buffered Saline Washing Affect the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Proteome. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-11.
- 2017. Phosphoprotein DIGE profiles reflect blast differentiation, cytogenetic risk stratification, FLT3/NPM1 mutations and therapy response in acute myeloid leukaemia. Journal of Proteomics. 32-41.
- 2016. Label-free analysis of human cerebrospinal fluid addressing various normalization strategies and revealing protein groups affected by multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 1154-1165.
- 2015. Quantitative proteomics suggests decrease in the secretogranin-1 cerebrospinal fluid levels during the disease course of multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 3361-3369.
- 2014. Performance of super-SILAC based quantitative proteomics for comparison of different acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cell lines. Proteomics. 1971-1976.
- 2019. An overview on G protein-coupled receptor-induced signal transduction in acute myeloid leukemia. 5293-5316.
- 2018. Vacuolar ATPase as a possible therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukemia. 13-24.
- 2017. Therapeutic targeting of leukemic stem cells in acute myeloid leukemia - the biological background for possible strategies. 1053-1065.
Acute myeloid leukemia research