- 2015. Advanced Science of Endodontics - Structure and Functions of the Dentin-Pulp Complex. In: Pathways of the Pulp. Elsevier.
- 2010. The advanced science of endodontics - Structure and Functions of the Dentin-Pulp Complex. In: Pathways of the pulp. Elsevier.
- 2019. Work experience influences treatment approaches in endodontics: a questionnaire survey among dentists in Western Norway. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 617-623.
- 2018. Medikamentelt utløst munntørrhet hos to pasientgrupper: Et pilotprosjekt blant leger og tannleger basert på data fra elektroniske pasientjournaler og spørreskjema. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 16-23.
- 2018. Lymphatic growth factors are expressed in human gingiva and upregulated in gingival fibroblasts after stimulation. Journal of Periodontology. 606-615.
- 2018. Forskningsnettverk med leger og tannleger: et pilotprosjekt med datauttrekk fra elektronisk pasientjournal . Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 8-14.
- 2018. Forskningsnettverk med leger og tannleger. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 8-14.
- 2017. Role of Hyperplasia of Gingival Lymphatics in Periodontal Inflammation. Journal of Dental Research. 467-476.
- 2017. Dental plaque microbial profiles of children from Khartoum, Sudan, with congenital heart defects. Journal of Oral Microbiology. 10 pages.
- 2016. VEGFR-2 reduces while combined VEGFR-2 and -3 signaling increases inflammation in apical periodontitis. Journal of Oral Microbiology. 1-12.
- 2016. Presence of plaque, gingivitis and caries in Sudanese children with congenital heart defects. Clinical Oral Investigations. 1-9.
- 2015. Determination of lymph flow in murine oral mucosa using depot clearance of near-infrared-labeled albumin. JIM - Journal of Immunological Methods. 97-101.
- 2013. Vascular endothelial growth factors signalling in normal human dental pulp: a study of gene and protein expression. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 92-100.
- 2013. Lymphangiogenesis and lymphatic function in periodontal disease. Journal of Dental Research. 1074-1080.
- 2013. Localization and signaling patterns of vascular endothelial growth factors and receptors in human periapical lesions. Journal of Endodontics. 605-611.
- 2013. IL-17 receptor a signaling is protective in infection-stimulated priapical bone destruction. Journal of Immunology. 1785-1791.
- 2012. Vascular endothelial growth factors and receptors are up-regulated during development of apical periodontitis. Journal of Endodontics. 628-635.
- 2012. Lymphangiogenesis is induced during development of periodontal disease. Journal of Dental Research. 71-77.
- 2012. Gingival lymphatic drainage protects against porphyromonas gingivalis-induced bone loss in mice. American Journal of Pathology. 907-916.
- 2010. Importance of lymph vessels in transcapillary fluid balance in gingiva studied in a transgenic mouse model. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H275-H283.
- 2010. Differential expression of neuropeptide Y Y1 receptors during pulpal inflammation. International Endodontic Journal. 492-498.
- 2009. Sensory pulpal nerve fibres and trigeminal ganglion neurons express IL-1RI: a potential mechanism for development of inflammatory hyperalgesia. International Endodontic Journal. 978-986.
- 2009. Impaired vascular responses to parasympathetic nerve stimulation in the submandibular gland in NOD mice. Arthritis Research & Therapy.
- 2009. Cytokines are produced locally by myocytes in rat skeletal muscle during endotoxemia. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H735-H744.
- 2009. Characterization of the dental lymphatic system and identification of cells immunopositive to specific lymphatic markers. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 34-42.
- 2008. Retrograde fyllingsmaterialer – en oversikt over aktuelle materialer. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 854-858.
- 2006. Lowering of interstitial fluid pressure in rat submandibular gland: a novel mechanism in saliva secretion. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H1460-H1468.
- 2006. Interleukin-1α and tumor necrosis factor-α expression during the early phases of orthodontic tooth movement in rats. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 423-429.
- 2006. Impaired salivary gland function in NOD mice - Association with changes in cytokine profile but not with histopathologic changes in the salivary gland. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2300-2305.
- 2006. Edema in oral mucosa after LPS or cytokine exposure. Journal of Dental Research. 442-446.
- 2006. Delta (δ)opioid receptors in small and medium-sized trigeminal neurons supporting the dental pulp of rats. Archives of Oral Biology. 273-281.
- 2006. Cytokine signalling in rat pulp interstitial fluid and transcapillary fluid exchange during lipopolysaccharide-induced acute inflammation. Journal of Physiology. 225-236.
- 2004. IL-alpha and TNF-alpha expression in rat periapical lesions and dental pulp after unilateral sympathectomy. Neuroimmunomodulation. 376-384.
- 2004. Effect of electrical tooth stimulation on blood flow and immunocompetent cells in rat dental pulp after sympathectomy. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 305-312.
- 2004. Demonstration of altered signaling responses in bone marrow extracellular fluid during increased hematopoiesis in rats using a centrifugation method. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H2028-H2034.
- 2003. Role of K+ATP channels, endothelin A receptors, and effect of angiotensin II on blood flow in oral tissues. Journal of Dental Research. 33-37.
- 2003. Blood flow and interstitial fluid pressure in the rat submandibular gland during changes in perfusion. Journal of Dental Research. 899-902.
- 2001. The effect of unilateral sympathectomy and cavity preparation on peptidergic nerves and cells in rat dental pulp. Experimental Neurology. 182-190.
- 2001. Regulation of extracellular volume and interstitial fluid pressure in rat bone marrow. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H1807-H1813.
- 2001. Effect of denervation on healing after tooth replantation in the ferret. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 379-385.
- 2000. Effect of the sensory neuropeptide antagonists h-CGRP(8-37) and SR 140.33 on pulpal and gingival blood flow in ferrets. Archives of Oral Biology. 537-542.
- 1999. The role of sensory neuropeptides and nitric oxide on pulpal blood flow and tissue pressure in the ferret. Journal of Dental Research. 1535-1543.
- 1999. Interstitiel fluid pressure in normal and inflamed pulp. Critical Reviews in Oral Biology and Medicine. 328-336.
- 1999. Interstitial fluid pressure in normal and inflamed dental pulp. Critical Reviews in Oral Biology and Medicine.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2013. Pulpa i et nøtteskall.
- 2000. Unilateral Sympathectomy and Dental Pulp Injury in Rats.
- 1999. Role of nitric oxide in the regulation of pulpal blood flow.
- 1998. Effect of CGRP antagonist on pulpal blood flow and tissue pressure in ferrets.
- 2006. Autonom innervasjon i gl.Submandibularis i en dyremodell for Sjøgren Syndrom.
- 2017. Lymphatic responses in dental infectious diseases characterized by alveolar bone resorption.
- 2016. Vascular endothelial growth factors and receptors - from normal dental pulp to apical pathology.
- 1998. Functions and morphology of nerves in oral tissues. Studies in cats, rats and ferrets. -.
- 2008. Salivary gland interstitial fluid cytokines in NOD mice. Arthritis and Rheumatism. S796-S796.
- 2006. Impaired vascular responses to parasympathetic stimulation in the submandibular gland in NOD mice. Arthritis and Rheumatism. S709-S709.
- 2006. Impaired salivary gland function in nod mice - Association with changes in cytokine profile but not with salivary gland histopathology. Arthritis and Rheumatism. S707-S707.
- 2018. Lymphatic transport route from the dental pulp.
- 2017. Expression of Lymphatic Growth Factors in Human Gingiva.
- 2014. Combined Inhibition of VEGFR-2 and -3 Reduces Murine Periapical Inflammation .
- 2012. ) Localization of vascular endothelial growth factors and receptors and their gene signalling in human periapical lesions.
- 2011. Immunohistochemical analysis of vascular endothelial growth factors and receptors in human periapical lesions.
- 2010. Role of gingival lymphatics during Porphyromonas gingivalis-induced periodontitis.
- 2008. NPY-Y1 receptors in normal and inflamed dental pulp.
- 2008. Localization of IL-1RI in rat dental pulp.
- 2004. Electrical Stimulation and Immune Cells in Rat Pulp after Sympathectomy.
- 2002. Effect of endothelin and angiotensin II on blood flow in the dental pulp and gingiva.
- 2001. Role of ATP-sensitive K+ channels in blood flow regulation in oral tissues.
- 2001. Blood flow and interstitial fluid pressure during changes in perfusion and after nervous stimulation in rat submandibular gland.
- 2000. Regulation of extracellular volumes and interstitial pressure within the rat bone marrow.
- 2000. Hard tissue responses in denervated replanted teeth in ferrets.
- 2000. Effect of sensory neuropeptide antagonists on resting pulpal and gingival blood flow.
Academic literature review
- 2014. Lymphatic function and responses in periodontal disease. 130-137.
- 2010. Circulation in normal and inflamed dental pulp. 2-11.