- 2019. Phylogenetic Reclassification of Vertebrate Melatonin Receptors To Include Mel1d. G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. 3225-3238.
- 2015. Regulation by a TGFβ-ROCK-actomyosin axis secures a non-linear lumen expansion that is essential for tubulogenesis. Development. 1639-1650.
- 2015. Assembly and positioning of actomyosin rings by contractility and planar cell polarity. eLIFE.
- 2014. An adhesome comprising laminin, dystroglycan and myosin IIA is required during notochord development in Xenopus laevis. Development. 4569-4579.
- 2014. An Equatorial Contractile Mechanism Drives Cell Elongation but not Cell Division. PLoS Biology.
- 2013. Tubulogenesis in a simple cell cord requires the formation of bi-apical cells through two discrete Par domains. Development. 2985-2996.
- 2009. Tube formation by complex cellular processes in Ciona intestinalis notochord. Developmental Biology. 237-249.
- 2009. Are Hox genes ancestrally involved in axial patterning? Evidence from the hydrozoan Clytia hemisphaerica (Cnidaria). PLOS ONE.
- 2008. Ordered progression of nematogenesis from stem cells through differentiation stages in the tentacle bulb of Clytia hemisphaerica (Hydrozoa, Cnidaria). Developmental Biology. 99-113.
- 2008. Horizontal gene transfer and the evolution of cnidarian stinging cells. Current Biology. R858-R859.
- 2008. Acetylcholinesterase activity in Clytia hemisphaerica (Cnidaria). Chemico-Biological Interactions. 125-128.
- 2008. A function for dystroglycan in pronephros development in Xenopus laevis. Developmental Biology. 106-120.
- 2016. Turning light into hormonal signalling: mapping the melatonin receptive cells in the brain of the juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar), and circadian and seasonal variations through smoltification.
Academic literature review
- 2012. Ciona intestinalis notochord as a new model to investigate the cellular and molecular mechanisms of tubulogenesis. 308-319.