- (2010). Oil production by spontaneous imbibition from sandstone and chalk cylindrical cores with two ends open. Energy & Fuels. 1164-1169.
- (2008). Evaluation of Wettability Distributions in Experimentally aged Core.
- (2008). Evaluation of Wettability Distribution in Chalk by NMR gradient technique.
- (2007). Wettability Characterization by NMR T2 Measurements in Edwards Limestone Rock.
- (2007). Mobilization of Remaining Oil – Emphasis on Capillary Number and Wettability.
- (2007). Impacts From Fractures On Oil Recovery Mechanisms In Carbonate Rocks At Oil-Wet And Water-Wet Conditions - Visualizing Fluid Flow Across Fractures With MRI.
- (2007). Establishing Mixed Wet Conditions in Chalk- Emphasis on Wettability Alteration and Oil Recovery.
- (2007). A Systematic Experimental Study of Reducing Residual Oil Saturation by Increasing Differential Pressure at Various Wettabilities.
- (2006). WETTABILITY CHARACTERIZATION BY NMR T2 MEASUREMENTS IN CHALK.
- (2008). Wettability Determined by NMR and its Impacts on Oil Recovery in Chalk.
- (2021). Enhancing Oil Recovery to Mitigate Global Warming: A Norwegian-Ecuadorian-Colombian Collaborative Project.