- 2018. Correction to: Trait Self-Compassion Reflects Emotional Flexibility Through an Association with High Vagally Mediated Heart Rate Variability\. Mindfulness. 9: 1994-1995. doi: 10.1007/s12671-018-1007-z
- 2018. Dispositional mindfulness and attentional control: The specific association between the mindfulness facets of non-judgment and describing with flexibility of early operating orienting in conflict detection. Frontiers in Psychology. 9:2359: 1-9. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02359
- 2018. Derfor trenger barn voksne. Bergens Tidende. Published 2018-05-31.
- 2018. Emotion regulation in current and remitted depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Psychology. 9:756. 20 pages. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00756
- 2017. The association between self-reported difficulties in emotion regulation and heart rate variability: The salient role of not accepting negative emotions. Frontiers in Psychology. 8:328: 1-9. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00328
- 2016. Trait self-compassion reflects emotional flexibility through an association with high vagally mediated heart rate variability. Mindfulness. 7: 1103-1113. doi: 10.1007/s12671-016-0549-1
- 2015. The Impact of Group-Based Mindfulness Training on Self-Reported Mindfulness: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Mindfulness. 6: 501-522. doi: 10.1007/s12671-014-0283-5
Reports and theses
- 2019. Emotion regulation difficulties. The role in onset, maintenance and recurrence of major depressive disorder. Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2011. The impact of mindfulness training on self-reported mindfulness: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Det psykologiske fakultet -, Universitetet i Bergen. 99 pages.