- Phone+47 55 58 60 07
- Visitor Address
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Endy received her Cand. scient. at the Department of Zoology in Bergen in 1997. From 1997-2003 she worked at the Sars International Center as a Department Engineer. She has since 2003 worked at the MIC facility and achieved a high competence in confocal imaging. She is responsible of the daily running of the facility, training and supporting users, running courses as well as participating in scientific projects.
- (2022). Quantitative proteome profiling reveals molecular hallmarks of egg quality in Atlantic halibut: impairments of transcription and protein folding impede protein and energy homeostasis during early development. BMC Genomics. 21 pages.
- (2021). The Pah-R261Q mouse reveals oxidative stress associated with amyloid-like hepatic aggregation of mutant phenylalanine hydroxylase. Nature Communications. 15 pages.
- (2017). Impact of fibrinogen carbamylation on fibrin clot formation and stability. Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 899-910.
- (2015). A novel nanoprobe for multimodal imaging is effectively incorporated into human melanoma metastatic cell lines. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 21658-21680.
- (2014). In vitro treatment of melanoma brain metastasis by simultaneously targeting the MAPK and PI3K signaling pathways. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 8773-8794.
- (2012). Flow cytometry technique for analysing Leishmania promastigote phagocytosis by human polymorphonuclear leucocytes and monocytes. Parasite immunology (Print). 528-535.
- (2011). Gα(12) binds to the N-terminal regulatory domain of p120(ctn), and downregulates p120(ctn) tyrosine phosphorylation induced by Src family kinases via a RhoA independent mechanism. Experimental Cell Research. 293-306.
- (2011). G alpha(12) binds to the N-terminal regulatory domain of p120(ctn), and downregulates p120(ctn) tyrosine phosphorylation induced by Src family kinases via a RhoA independent mechanism. Experimental Cell Research. 293-306.
- (2009). Culture optimization for the emergent zooplanktonic model organism Oikopleura dioica. Journal of Plankton Research. 359-370.
- (2001). Molecular patterning of the oikoplastic epithelium of the larvacean tunicate Oikopleura dioica. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 20624-20632.
- (2001). Miniature genome in the marine chordate Oikopleura dioica. Science. 2506.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)