- (2023). Interaction of temperature and feed ration on male postsmolt maturation of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Aquaculture.
- (2022). Constant High Temperature Promotes Early Changes in Testis Development Associated with Sexual Maturation in Male Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar L.) Post-Smolts. Fishes.
- (2021). The effect of photoperiod manipulation on Atlantic salmon growth, smoltification and sexual maturation: A case study of a commercial RAS. Aquaculture Research. 2593-2608.
- (2020). Liver colour scoring index, carotenoids and lipid content assessment as a proxy for lumpfish (Cyclopterus lumpus L.) health and welfare condition. Scientific Reports.
- (2020). Hypothalamic agrp and pomc mRNA Responses to Gastrointestinal Fullness and Fasting in Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar, L.). Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2019). INFLUENCE OF WATER TEMPERATURE AND FEEDING REGIME ON THE INCIDENCE OF EARLY SEXUAL MATURATION IN ATLANTIC SALMON (Salmo salar L.) POSTSMOLTS DURING THE FRESHWATER STAGE.
- (2022). PERFORMANCE OF SALMO SALAR SMOLT IN SULFATE REDUCED NANOFILTERED WATER .
- (2021). Effect of water temperature and photoperiod on brain and pituitary maturation hormones during freshwater production stage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.).