- 2019. Mathematics and Medicine: How mathematics, modelling and simulations can lead to better diagnosis and treatments . Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. 66-82.
- 2019. A new framework for assessing subject-specific whole brain circulation and perfusion using MRI-based measurements and a multi-scale continuous flow model. PLoS Computational Biology. 1-31.
- 2018. In vivo detection of chronic kidney disease using tissue deformation fields from dynamic MR imaging. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 1779-1790.
- 2018. Estimating the discretization dependent accuracy of perfusion in coupled capillary flow measurements. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2017. Workflow sensitivity of post-processing methods in renal DCE-MRI. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 60-68.
- 2016. Physical models for simulation and reconstruction of human tissue deformation fields in dynamic MRI. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2200-2210.
- 2016. Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI measurement of renal function in healthy participants. Acta Radiologica. 748-757.
- 2014. Segmentation-driven image registration-application to 4D DCE-MRI recordings of the moving kidneys. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. 2392-2404.
- 2013. Local/non-local regularized image segmentation using graph-cuts. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. 1073-1084.
- 2017. Modelling of brain perfusion.
- 2017. Graph representations of vessel flow.
- 2019. A study of blood flow regulation on collateral circulation using multiscale flow model.
- 2018. Mathematical perfusion.
- 2017. Models suited for data assimilation.
- 2015. Reproducibility and agreement in quantification of renal function using 1.5-T DCE-MRI.
- 2014. Image processing methods for 4D magnetic resonance acquisitions from brain and kidney.
- 2013. Combined motion correction and segmentation of DCE-MRI kidney data. Acta Radiologica. 7-8.
- 2019. Fractal vascular structure optimization based on a multi-scale blood flow model.
- 2014. Poroelastic regularization of image registration.