- 2017. The Lofoten Basin Eddy: three years of evolution as observed by Seagliders. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Oceans. 6814-6834.
- 2016. Liquid characterization and measurement of fluid properties for reduced uncertainty in multiphase flow area fraction measurements. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation. 10-18.
- 2012. Monitoring oil-water mixture separation by time domain reflectometry. Measurement science and technology. 12 pages.
- 2010. Gamma-ray tomography applied to hydro-carbon multi-phase sampling and slip measurements. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation. 240-248.
- 2014. Monitoring a lake by an underwater drone (glider). 6653. 6653. .
- 2016. The Norwegian Glider Observatory.
- 2016. High latitude glider operations (NACO).
- 2014. Non-destructive monitoring of multiphase hydrocarbon flow by high-speed gamma-ray tomography.
- 2012. Industrial applications of tomographic gamma-ray methods.
- 2009. Fluid characterisation in a subsea on-line multiphase fluid sampling and analysis system.
- 2009. Characterization of on-line fluid sampling using gamma-ray tomography.
- 2008. A novel subsea on-line multiphase fluid sampling and analysis system.
- 2003. Spatial characterization of strong FBGs using thermal linear chirp and optical frequency domain reflectormetry.
- 2013. Detection of CO2 in N2 and H2O using photoacoustics.
- 2009. Måling av permittivitet og væskenivå i et testkammer for hydrokarbon væske ved hjelp av Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR).
- 2017. Description of the Lofoten Basin Eddy using three years of Seaglider observations.
- 2016. Mesoscale variability in the Lofoten Basin inferred from Seaglider and satellite altimeter observations.
Academic literature review
- 2019. The Iceland Greenland seas project. 1795-1817.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2020. A revised ocean glider concept to realize Stommel's vision and supplement Argo floats. Ocean Science. 291-305.