- Visitor Address
- (2022). Improved diagnosis of extrapulmonary tuberculosis in adults with and without HIV in Mbeya, Tanzania using the MPT64 antigen detection test. PLOS Global Public Health.
- (2021). MPT64 antigen detection test improves diagnosis of pediatric extrapulmonary tuberculosis in Mbeya, Tanzania. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- (2018). Performance of MPT 64 antigen detection test compared to Xpert MTB/RIF assay and Culture for diagnosis of Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis in children in Tanzania.
- (2019). Utility of MPT64 Antigen Detection Test for Diagnosis of HIV Coinfected Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis in Tanzania .
- (2019). MPT 64 Antigen Detection Test Performs Better Than Xpert MTB/RIF Assay for Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis in Adults in Tanzania.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)