Noise exposure and health effects
- hearing loss
- sleep disturbance
- cognitive performance
- (2022). Sleep homeostasis and night work: a polysomnographic study of daytime sleep following three consecutive simulated night shifts. Nature and Science of Sleep. 243-254.
- (2022). Protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis on the associations between shift work and sickness absence. Systematic Reviews.
- (2022). Bright light exposure during simulated night work improves cognitive flexibility. Chronobiology International.
- (2020). Role of nocturnal light intensity on adaptation to three consecutive night shifts: a counterbalanced crossover study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 249-255.
- (2020). Blue-enriched white light improves performance but not subjective alertness and circadian adaptation during three consecutive simulated night shifts. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-16.
- (2020). Alerting and Circadian Effects of Short-Wavelength vs. Long-Wavelength Narrow-Bandwidth Light during a Simulated Night Shift. Clocks & Sleep. 502-522.
- (2018). Variability and Determinants of Occupational Noise Exposure Among Iron and Steel Factory Workers in Tanzania. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. 1109-1122.
- (2016). Noise and sleep on board vessels in the Royal Norwegian Navy. Noise & Health. 85-92.
- (2015). Noise exposure and cognitive performance: A study on personnel on board Royal Norwegian Navy vessels. Noise & Health. 320-327.
- (2015). Noise and exposure of personnel aboard vessels in the royal norwegian navy. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. 182-199.
- (2015). Hearing loss in the royal Norwegian navy: a cross-sectional study. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 641-649.
- (2022). Reversal learning and working memory scanning task performance improve with bright light exposure during simulated night work: a counterbalanced crossover study.
- (2021). Effekter av sterkt lys på kognitiv fungering under simulert nattarbeid.
- (2021). Bright light exposure during simulated night work impacts manual dexterity as assessed by the grooved pegboard test.
- (2019). Effects of Different Light Intensities on Adaptation to Simulated Night Shifts: A Randomized Counterbalanced Crossover Study.
- (2015). Noise and Noise Exposure of Personnel Aboard Vessels in the Royal Norwegian Navy (RNoN), and Hearing Loss in the RNoN.
- (2021). Effects of light interventions for adaptation to night work.
- (2021). Våken stillstand.
- (2021). Slik har pandemien påvirket søvnen vår.
- (2021). Korona påvirket søvnen vår - og vil fortsette å gjøre det.
- (2017). Døgnvill.
- (2018). Effects of bright light on sleepiness and cognitive performance during simulated night shift work.
- (2018). Daytime sleep following night shifts- impact of light intensity.
- (2018). Daytime sleep following bright light exposure during simulated night shift work.
- (2018). Bright light exposure during simulated night shift work- impact on daytime sleep.
- (2015). Noise exposure and heart rate variability on Navy vessels.
- (2013). Noise exposure and hearing loss among naval personnel.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2022). Lyseksponering og tilpasning til nattarbeid. Ramazzini: norsk tidsskrift for arbeids- og miljømedisin. 8-10.
- (2021). COVID-19-pandemien og søvn. SØVN. 11-17.
Effects of bright light intervention for adaptation to night work: Shift work simulation experiments