- (2021). An mri-based radiomic prognostic index predicts poor outcome and specific genetic alterations in endometrial cancer. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 1-11.
- (2020). Maintained survival outcome after reducing lymphadenectomy rates and optimizing adjuvant treatment in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 1-9.
- (2020). High degree of heterogeneity of PD-L1 and PD-1 from primary to metastatic endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 260-267.
- (2020). Development of prediction models for lymph node metastasis in endometrioid endometrial carcinoma. British Journal of Cancer. 1014-1022.
- (2019). PIK3CA amplification associates with aggressive phenotype but not markers of AKT-mTOR signaling in endometrial carcinoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 334-345.
- (2019). Novel PCDH10-Wnt-MALAT1 regulatory axis in endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma. Hong Kong Medical Journal. 17-22.
- (2019). Blood metabolites associate with prognosis in endometrial cancer. Metabolites. 1-15.
- (2018). Preoperative tumor texture analysis on MRI predicts high-risk disease and reduced survival in endometrial cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1637-1647.
- (2018). Identification of nine new susceptibility loci for endometrial cancer. Nature Communications. 1-12.
- (2018). Identification of highly connected and differentially expressed gene subnetworks in metastasizing endometrial cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-21.
- (2018). Genetic overlap between endometriosis and endometrial cancer: evidence from cross-disease genetic correlation and GWAS meta-analyses. Cancer Medicine. 1978-1987.
- (2018). Deletion of exchange proteins directly activated by cAMP (Epac) causes defects in hippocampal signaling in female mice. PLOS ONE.
- (2017). Proteomic profiling of endometrioid endometrial cancer reveals differential expression of hormone receptors and MAPK signaling proteins in obese versus non-obese patients. OncoTarget. 106989-107001.
- (2017). Preoperative imaging markers and PDZ-binding kinase tissue expression predict low-risk disease in endometrial hyperplasias and low grade cancers. OncoTarget. 68530-68541.
- (2017). PIK3CA exon9 mutations associate with reduced survival, and are highly concordant between matching primary tumors and metastases in endometrial cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- (2017). Increased microvascular permeability in mice lacking Epac1 (Rapgef3). Acta Physiologica. 441-452.
- (2017). High visceral fat percentage is associated with poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 105184-105195.
- (2017). HER2 expression patterns in paired primary and metastatic endometrial cancer lesions. British Journal of Cancer. 378-387.
- (2017). Epac1-deficient mice have bleeding phenotype and thrombocytes with decreased GPIbβ expression. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- (2017). Endometrial cancer cells exhibit high expression of p110β and its selective inhibition induces variable responses on PI3K signaling, cell survival and proliferation. OncoTarget. 3881-3894.
- (2017). Clinicopathologic and molecular markers in cervical carcinoma: a prospective cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 432.e1-432.e17.
- (2016). Tissue and imaging biomarkers for hypoxia predict poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 69844-69856.
- (2016). The genomic landscape and evolution of endometrial carcinoma progression and abdominopelvic metastasis. Nature Genetics. 848-855.
- (2016). Recurrent hormone-binding domain truncated ESR1 amplifications in primary endometrial cancers suggest their implication in hormone independent growth. Scientific Reports.
- (2016). Long-term consumption of an obesogenic high fat diet prior to ischemia-reperfusion mediates cardioprotection via Epac1-dependent signaling. Nutrition & Metabolism. 1-11.
- (2016). Aneuploidy related transcriptional changes in endometrial cancer link low expression of chromosome 15q genes to poor survival. OncoTarget. 9696-9707.
- (2016). A common variant at the 14q32 endometrial cancer risk locus activates AKT1 through YY1 binding. American Journal of Human Genetics. 1159-1169.
- (2015). Molecular profiling of endometrial carcinoma precursor, primary and metastatic lesions suggests different targets for treatment in obese compared to non-obese patients. OncoTarget. 1327-1339.
- (2015). ATAD2 overexpression links to enrichment of B-MYBtranslational signatures and development of aggressive endometrial carcinoma. OncoTarget. 28440-28452.
- (2014). Regulation of CDKN2B expression by interaction of Arnt with Miz-1 - a basis for functional integration between the HIF and Myc gene regulatory pathways. Molecular Cancer.
- (2014). Loss of progesterone receptor links to high proliferation and increases from primary to metastatic endometrial cancer lesions. European Journal of Cancer. 3003-3010.
- (2014). Landscape of genomic alterations in cervical carcinomas. Nature. 371-375.
- (2014). Hypomethylation of the CTCFL/BORIS promoter and aberrant expression during endometrial cancer progression suggests a role as an Epi-driver gene. OncoTarget. 1052-1061.
- (2014). Endometrial Carcinoma Recurrence Score (ECARS) validates to identify aggressive disease and associates with markers of epithelial-mesenchymal transition and PI3K alterations. Gynecologic Oncology. 599-606.
- (2014). A novel Wnt regulatory axis in endometrioid endometrial cancer. Cancer Research. 5103-5117.
- (2013). Lack of estrogen receptor-alpha is associated with epithelial-mesenchymal transition and PI3K alterations in endometrial carcinoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 1094-1105.
- (2013). High phospho-stathmin(Serine38) expression identifies aggressive endometrial cancer and suggests an association with PI3K inhibition. Clinical Cancer Research. 2331-2341.
- (2013). DNA methylation of alternative promoters directs tissue specific expression of Epac2 isoforms. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2012). KRAS gene amplification and overexpression but not mutation associates with aggressive and metastatic endometrial cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 1997-2004.
- (2012). High-throughput mutation profiling of primary and metastatic endometrial cancers identifies KRAS, FGFR2 and PIK3CA to be frequently mutated. PLOS ONE.
- (2011). DNA methylation of intronic enhancers directs tissue- specific expression of steroidogenic factor 1/adrenal 4 binding protein (SF-1/Ad4BP). Endocrinology. 2100-2112.
- (2008). Phosphorylation of steroidogenic factor 1 is mediated by cyclin-dependent kinase 7. Molecular Endocrinology. 91-104.
- (2008). Deoxyribonucleic acid methylation controls cell type-specific expression of steroidogenic factor 1. Endocrinology. 5599-5609.
- (2005). Large-scale enhancer detection in the zebrafish genome. Development. 3799-3811.
- (2012). Arnt interacts with Miz-1 and activates transcription from the CDKN2B promoter.
- (2011). Regulation of tissue-specific expression of Exchange protein directly activated by cAMP 2 (Epac2) by epigenetic mechanisms.
- (2010). Epigenetic Regulation of Tissue-Specific Expression of Steroidogenic Factor-1 (SF-1) by DNA Methylation.
Popular scientific article
- (2004). Modifiserte retrovirus som biologisk verktøy. Naturen. 321-330.
- (2004). Gendoping av idrettsutøvere. Naturen. 314-320.
- (2008). Steroidogenic Factor-1 (SF-1): Regulation of gene expression and transcriptional activity.
- (2010). Tissue Specific Methylation of Intronic Enhancers in the Gene Encoding Steroidogenic Factor 1. Endocrine reviews. 1 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2018). Class I Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase PIK3CA/p110α and PIK3CB/p110β Isoforms in Endometrial Cancer. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2013). Epigenetic regulation of the gene encoding steroidogenic factor-1. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 133-139.
- (2010). Molecular aspects of steroidogenic factor 1 (SF-1). Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 27-39.