- (2023). The PanGut-study: Evoked potentials following rectal balloon distention, a way of evaluating diabetic autonomic neuropathy in the gut? Journal of Diabetes and its Complications (JDC).
- (2022). Two New Mutations in the CEL Gene Causing Diabetes and Hereditary Pancreatitis: How to Correctly Identify MODY8 Cases. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e1455-e1466.
- (2022). The outcome of primary per oral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) for treatment of achalasia: Norwegian single-center experience with long-term follow-up. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery.
- (2022). Structural imaging findings are related to clinical complications in chronic pancreatitis. United European Gastroenterology journal. 385-395.
- (2022). Spatial Environment Affects HNF4A Mutation-Specific Proteome Signatures and Cellular Morphology in hiPSC-Derived β-Like Cells. Diabetes. 862-869.
- (2022). Pancreatic enzyme treatment in chronic pancreatitis: Quality of management and adherence to guidelines–A cross-sectional observational study. United European Gastroenterology journal. 844-853.
- (2022). MRI adipose tissue segmentation and quantification in R (RAdipoSeg). Diabetology and Metabolic Syndrome. 1-8.
- (2022). Fucosylated AGP glycopeptides as biomarkers of HNF1A-Maturity onset diabetes of the young. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice.
- (2022). Exocrine pancreas insufficiency in chronic pancreatitis – Risk factors and associations with complications. A multicentre study of 1869 patients. Pancreatology (Print). 374-380.
- (2021). Protein misfolding in combination with other risk factors in CEL-HYB1-mediated chronic pancreatitis. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepathology. 839-843.
- (2021). KRAS mutation analysis by droplet digital PCR of duodenal juice from patients with MODY8 and other pancreatic diseases. Pancreatology (Print). 1460-1465.
- (2021). Aetiological risk factors are associated with distinct imaging findings in patients with chronic pancreatitis: A study of 959 cases from the Scandinavian Baltic Pancreatic Club (SBPC) imaging database. Pancreatology (Print). 688-697.
- (2020). Secretin-stimulated magnetic resonance imaging reveals variable diagnostic accuracy according to etiology in pancreatic disease. Pancreas. 361-367.
- (2020). Patient reported exposure to smoking and alcohol abuse are associated with pain and other complications in patients with chronic pancreatitis. Pancreatology (Print). 844-851.
- (2020). Multiple risk factors for diabetes mellitus in patients with chronic pancreatitis: A multicentre study of 1117 cases. United European Gastroenterology journal. 453-461.
- (2018). Sonographic pancreas echogenicity in cystic fibrosis compared to exocrine pancreatic function and pancreas fat content at Dixon-MRI. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- (2018). Fecal fat and energy loss in pancreas exocrine insufficiency: the role of pancreas enzyme replacement therapy. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1132-1138.
- (2018). Analysis of lipase activity in duodenal juice. Comparison of an automated spectrophotometric assay to a fluorometric microplate assay, and factors affecting sample stability. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology.
- (2017). Secretin-stimulated ultrasound estimation of pancreatic secretion in cystic fibrosis validated by magnetic resonance imaging. European Radiology. 1495-1503.
- (2017). Fecal fat analyses in chronic pancreatitis importance of fat ingestion before stool collection. PLOS ONE. 1-14.
- (2017). Analysis of amylase in duodenal juice - Automated kinetic spectrophotometric analysis versus manual colorimetric endpoint assay. Pancreatology (Print). 182-187.
- (2016). Secretin-stimulated MRI assessment of exocrine pancreatic function in patients with cystic fibrosis and healthy controls. Abdominal Radiology. 1-10.
- (2016). Early Developmental Perturbations in a Human Stem Cell Model of MODY5/HNF1B Pancreatic Hypoplasia. Stem Cell Reports. 357-367.
- (2016). Automated spectrophotometric bicarbonate analysis in duodenal juice compared to the back titration method. Pancreatology (Print). 231-237.
- (2015). Ultrasound echo-intensity predicts severe Pancreatic affection in cystic fibrosis patients. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). Diagnostic accuracy of secretin-stimulated ultrasonography of the pancreas assessing exocrine pancreatic failure in cystic fibrosis and chronic pancreatitis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 601-610.
- (2015). Diagnostic accuracy of a short endoscopic secretin test in patients with cystic fibrosis. Pancreas. 1266-1272.
- (2015). A recombined allele of the lipase gene CEL and its pseudogene CELP confers susceptibility to chronic pancreatitis. Nature Genetics. 518-522.
- (2014). Carboxyl-ester lipase maturity-onset diabetes of the young is associated with development of pancreatic cysts and upregulated MAPK signaling in secretin-stimulated duodenal fluid. Diabetes. 259-269.
- (2014). Carboxyl-ester lipase maturity-onset diabetes of the young disease protein biomarkers in secretin-stimulated duodenal juice. Journal of Proteome Research. 521-530.
- (2014). Assessment of Exocrine Pancreatic Function by Secretin-Stimulated Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreaticography and Diffusion-Weighted Imaging in Healthy Controls. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 448-454.
- (2013). Severe pancreatic dysfunction but compensated nutritional status in monogenic pancreatic disease caused by carboxyl-ester lipase mutations. Pancreas. 1078-1084.
- (2013). Quantification of pancreatic function using a clinically feasible short endoscopic secretin test. Pancreas. 1101-1106.
- (2013). Mutations in HNF1A result in marked alterations of plasma glycan profile. Diabetes. 1329-1337.
- (2013). Exocrine pancreatic function in hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 beta-maturity-onset diabetes of the young (HNF1B-MODY) is only moderately reduced: compensatory hypersecretion from a hypoplastic pancreas. Diabetic Medicine. 946-955.
- (2013). Derivation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells from Patients with Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 5353-5356.
- (2013). An Egyptian family with H syndrome due to a novel mutation in SLC29A3 illustrating overlapping features with pigmented hypertrichotic dermatosis with insulin-dependent diabetes and Faisalabad histiocytosis. Pediatric Diabetes. 466-472.
- (2011). Eosinofil øsofagitt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2470-2474.
- (2011). Diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction due to mutations in the carboxyl ester lipase gene-maturity onset diabetes of the young (CEL-MODY) A PROTEIN MISFOLDING DISEASE. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 34593-34605.
- (2011). A large multi-centre European study validates high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP) as a clinical biomarker for the diagnosis of diabetes subtypes. Diabetologia. 2801-2810.
- (2010). Early severe weight loss in newborns after discharge from regular nurseries. Acta Paediatrica. 654-657.
- (2023). Epidemiologi og patofysiologi ved diabetisk diaré (DIAREPA).
- (2015). Ved sammenlikning av to metoder er korrelasjonskoeffisient ikke nok - Bruk også Bland-Altman plot.
- (2015). Automatisering av enzymmålinger i duodenalsaft ved kort endoskopisk sekretintest.
- (2011). Transabdominal ultrasound of the pancreas after secretin-stimulation.
- (2014). Medisin i bilder; “Farlig tiltrekning”. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2021). Stramt tungebånd hos nyfødte. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-7.
- (2013). Novel endoscopic and MRI-based methods for evaluating exocrine pancreatic function in pancreatitis and monogenic forms of diabetes.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2013). Parenchymal and functional ultrasonographic characteristics of the pancreas in cystic fibrosis. The correlation of image modalities to exocrine pancreatic function. 3 pages.
- (2013). Assessment of exocrine pancreatic funtion by secretin-stimulated MRCP and DWI in healthy controls and in patients with monogenic diabetes. Acta Radiologica. 13-13.
- (2011). A Short Endoscopic Pancreas Function Test to Diagnose Chronic Pancreatitis. Pancreatology (Print).
- (2015). Secretin stimulated MRCP in the evaluation of exocrine pancreatic function in cystic fibrosis.
- (2014). Quantification of exocrine ductal pancreatic function using a short endoscopic secretin test and automatic duodenal bicarbonate measurement.
- (2014). From Manual to Automated Analysis of Lipase and Amylase in Duodenal Juice.
- (2013). Parenchymal and functional ultrasonographic characteristics of the pancreas in cystic fibrosis. The correlation of image modalities to exocrine pancreatic function.
- (2012). Ultrasond of the pancreas in cystic fibrosis.
- (2023). Corrigendum to “The PanGut-study: Evoked potentials following rectal balloon distention, a way of evaluating diabetic autonomic neuropathy in the gut?” [J. Diabetes Complicat., Volume 37, Issue 5, May 2023, 108452] (Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications (2023) 37(5), (S1056872723000508), (10.1016/j.jdiacomp.2023.108452)). Journal of Diabetes and its Complications (JDC).
Academic literature review
- (2018). The role of the carboxyl ester lipase (CEL) gene in pancreatic disease. Pancreatology (Print). 12-19.