- 2021. Association of CYP2D6 genotype and tamoxifen metabolites with breast cancer recurrence in a low-dose trial. NPJ breast cancer. 1-34.
- 2020. Low Z-4OHtam concentrations are associated with adverse clinical outcome among early stage premenopausal breast cancer patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen. Molecular Oncology. 11 pages.
- 2020. First-in-human pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen and its metabolites in the milk of a lactating mother: A case study. ESMO Open. 1-5.
- 2019. Exogenous female sex steroids may reduce lung ageing after menopause: A 20-year follow-up study of a general population sample (ECRHS). Maturitas. 29-34.
- 2019. Drug monitoring of tamoxifen metabolites predicts vaginal dryness and verifies a low discontinuation rate from the Norwegian Prescription Database. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 185-195.
- 2019. Bortezomib administered prior to temozolomide depletes MGMT, chemosensitizes glioblastoma with unmethylated MGMT promoter and prolongs animal survival. British Journal of Cancer. 545-555.
- 2018. Temporomandibular Disorders Related to Stress and HPA-Axis Regulation. Pain Research & Management.
- 2017. Serum concentrations of active tamoxifen metabolites predict long-term survival in adjuvantly treated breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research.
- 2016. Menopause as a predictor of new-onset asthma: A longitudinal Northern European population study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 50-57.e6.
- 2015. Response of cortisol metabolites in the insulin tolerance test and synacthen tests. Physiological Research. S237-S246.
- 2013. Antioxidant capacity and vasodilatory properties of Mediterranean food: The case of Cannonau wine, myrtle berries liqueur and strawberry-tree honey. Food Chemistry. 686-691.
- 2020. Relationship between CYP2D6 genotype, tamoxifen metabolites, and adverse events, tumor biomarkers and breast cancer recurrence in a low-dose phase III trial in noninvasive disease. Journal of Clinical Oncology.