Boundary layer meteorology:
- Characterization of the coherence of turbulence above the sea and in Norwegian fjords.
- Influence of the topography on the mean and turbulent flow characteristics.
- Synthetic turbulence generation in the atmospheric surface layer.
- Influence of the blocking by the surface on the spectral characteristics of turbulence.
- Turbulent wind load modelling on long-span bridges.
- Data-driven modelling for structural dynamics.
- Full-scale vibration analysis.
Lidar remote sensing of wind:
- Can scanning Doppler wind lidars measure turbulence?.
- Study of the flow around bridges with short-range and long-range wind lidar instruments.
- ENERGI230 Miljø og energi (Spring term, as teaching assistant)
- ENERGI101: Introduksjon til energikjelder og forbruk (autumn 2020, as subject responsible & Lecturer)
Co-supervision of PhD students:
- Nicolò Daniotti (UiS): Analysis of the turbulent wind loading on a long-span bridge in full-scale (2017-2021)
- 2021. Potential and challenges of wind measurements using met-masts in complex topography for bridge design: Part II – Spectral flow characteristics. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics.
- 2021. Potential and challenges of wind measurements using met-masts in complex topography for bridge design: Part I - Integral flow characteristics. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. 20 pages.
- 2021. Observations of bridge stay cable vibrations in dry and wet conditions: A case study. Journal of Sound and Vibration.
- 2020. The influence of terrain on the mean wind flow characteristics in a fjord. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. 1-15.
- 2020. Improved long-span bridge modeling using data-driven identification of vehicle-induced vibrations. Structural Control and Health Monitoring: The Bulletin of ACS. 18 pages.
- 2019. The COTUR campaign - measuring offshore turbulence and coherence with lidars.
- 2019. The COTUR campaign - measuring offshore turbulence and coherence With lidars.
- 2019. Influence of the Measurement Height on the Vertical Coherence of Natural Wind. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering. 207-221.
- 2019. Identifying Traffic-Induced Vibrations of a Suspension Bridge: A Modelling Approach Based on Full-Scale Data. Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series. 93-101.
- 2019. Flow distortion recorded by sonic anemometers on a long-span bridge: Towards a better modelling of the dynamic wind load in full-scale. Journal of Sound and Vibration. 214-230.
- 2019. Flow Distortion Recorded by Sonic Anemometers on a Long-Span Bridge. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering. 192-206.
- 2019. COTUR - Estimating coherence and turbulence with LIDARs.
- 2018. Velocity spectra and coherence estimates in the marine atmospheric boundary layer. Boundary-Layer Meteorology. 1-32.
- 2018. Operational modal analysis with automated SSI-COV algorithm.
- 2018. Coupled aerodynamic and hydrodynamic response of a long span bridge suspended from floating towers. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. 19-31.
- 2018. Complementary use of wind lidars and land-based met-masts for wind measurements in a wide fjord . Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). 12 pages.
- 2018. Complementary use of wind lidars and land-based met-masts for wind characterization in a wide fjord.
- 2018. COTUR Measuring coherence and turbulence with lidars.
- 2017. Time-Domain Analysis of Wind-Induced Response of a Suspension Bridge in Comparison With the Full-Scale Measurements. 12 pages.
- 2017. Temperature effects on the modal properties of a suspension bridge. Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series. 87-93.
- 2017. Spectral characteristics of surface-layer turbulence in the North Sea. Energy Procedia. 414-427.
- 2017. Measurements of Surface-Layer Turbulence in a Wide Norwegian Fjord Using Synchronized Long-Range Doppler Wind Lidars. Remote Sensing. 26 pages.
- 2017. Full-scale observation of the flow downstream of a suspension bridge deck. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. 261-272.
- 2017. Full-scale monitoring of wind and suspension bridge response. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 14 pages.
- 2017. Damping estimation of large wind-sensitive structures. Procedia Engineering. 2047-2053.
- 2017. Assessing the potential of a commercial pulsed lidar for wind characterisation at a bridge site. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. 17-26.
- 2016. Wind-induced vibrations of a suspension bridge: A case study in full-scale.
- 2016. Wind-induced vibrations monitoring with satellite navigation.
- 2016. Wind Coherence Measurement by a Single Pulsed Doppler Wind Lidar. Energy Procedia. 462-477.
- 2016. Earthquake simulation and fitting.
- 2016. Buffeting response of a suspension bridge in complex terrain. Engineering structures. 474-487.
- 2016. Application of short-range dual-Doppler lidars to evaluate the coherence of turbulence. Experiments in Fluids. 17 pages.
- 2015. Buffeting response of a bridge at the inlet of a fjord. . In:
- 2015. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Wind Engineering, 2015, Porto Alegre, Brasil. International Conference on Wind Engineering.
- 2015. Assessment of wind conditions at a fjord inlet by complementary use of sonic anemometers and lidars. Energy Procedia. 411-421.
- 2015. Application of lidars for assessment of wind conditions on a bridge site . . In:
- 2014. Wind-induced response of a bridge at the inlet of a fjord.
- 2014. Wind characteristics on a suspension bridge at the inlet of a fjord.
2013–2016: PhD, University of Stavanger (UiS), Stavanger, Norway.
2009–2012: MSc, École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique (ISAE-ENSMA), Futuroscope technopole, France
2019-present: Post-doctoral researcher, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway.
2016-2019: Post-doctoral researcher, University of Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway.
2013-2016: PhD student, University of Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway