- (2023). Oceanographic connectivity explains the intra-specific diversity of mangrove forests at global scales. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 7 pages.
- (2023). How to obtain clear images from in-trawl cameras near the seabed? A case study from the Barents Sea demersal fishing grounds. Fisheries Research. 9 pages.
- (2023). CRIMAC cruise report: Development of acoustic and optic methods for underwater target calssification - G.O. Sars 22.11 - 03.12 2022. 2023 - 3. 2023 - 3. .
- (2022). Combining behavioral observations with machine learning results to improve count estimates of small pelagic and mesopelagic fish in a video trawl.
- (2022). Using deep learning models to count and identify fish species from in-trawl images.
- (2023). Counting fish with in-trawl cameras: Problems and solutions.