- 2019. PIK3CA amplification associates with aggressive phenotype but not markers of AKT-mTOR signaling in endometrial carcinoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 25: 334-345. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-18-0452
- 2017. Expression of Nestin associates with BRCA1 mutations, a basal-like phenotype and aggressive breast cancer. Scientific Reports. 7:1089: 1-12. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-00862-w
- 2017. PIK3CA exon9 mutations associate with reduced survival, and are highly concordant between matching primary tumors and metastases in endometrial cancer. Scientific Reports. 7:10240: 1-12. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-10717-z
- 2015. Tumor necrosis is an important hallmark of aggressive endometrial cancer and associates with hypoxia, angiogenesis and inflammation responses. OncoTarget. 6: 39676-39691. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.5344
- 2014. Stathmin Protein Level, a Potential Peredictive Marker for Taxane Treatment Response in Endometrial Cancer. PLOS ONE. 9. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0090141
- 2014. Endometrial Carcinoma Recurrence Score (ECARS) validates to identify aggressive disease and associates with markers of epithelial-mesenchymal transition and PI3K alterations. Gynecologic Oncology. 134: 599-606. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2014.06.026
- 2013. Integrated genomic analysis of the 8q24 amplification in endometrial cancers identifies ATAD2 as essential to MYC-dependent cancers. PLOS ONE. 8. 9 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0054873
- 2013. ARID1A loss is prevalent in endometrial hyperplasia with atypia and low-grade endometrioid carcinomas. Modern Pathology. 26: 428-434. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2012.174
- 2013. High phospho-stathmin(Serine38) expression identifies aggressive endometrial cancer and suggests an association with PI3K inhibition. Clinical Cancer Research. 19: 2331-2341. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-12-3413
- 2013. Lack of estrogen receptor-alpha is associated with epithelial-mesenchymal transition and PI3K alterations in endometrial carcinoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 19: 1094-1105. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-12-3039
- 2012. KRAS gene amplification and overexpression but not mutation associates with aggressive and metastatic endometrial cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 107: 1997-2004. doi: 10.1038/bjc.2012.477
- 2012. Stratification based on high tumour cell content in fresh frozen tissue promotes selection of aggressive endometrial carcinomas. Histopathology. 60: 516-519. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2011.04057.x
- 2012. High-throughput mutation profiling of primary and metastatic endometrial cancers identifies KRAS, FGFR2 and PIK3CA to be frequently mutated. PLOS ONE. 7. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0052795
- 2012. Loss of GPER identifies new targets for therapy among a subgroup of ER alpha-positive endometrial cancer patients with poor outcome. British Journal of Cancer. 106: 1682-1688. doi: 10.1038/bjc.2012.91
- 2009. Epac-induced Alterations in the Proteome of Human SH-SY5Y Neuroblastoma Cells. Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics. 244-245.
Reports and theses
- 2013. Mutations and gene amplifications in Endometrial Carcinomas. “Clinical characteristics and potential targets for therapyrelated to KRAS, MYC, ATAD2, PIK3CA and FGFR2 alterations. University of Bergen.
- 2008. Quantitative proteomics of Epac signaling in differentiating human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells. Institutt for biomedisin, Universitetet i Bergen.