- (2022). Validation of a Harmonized Enzyme-Linked-Lectin-Assay (ELLA-NI) Based Neuraminidase Inhibition Assay Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Quantification of N1 Influenza Antibodies and the Use of a Calibrator to Improve the Reproducibility of the ELLA-NI With Reverse Genetics Viral and Recombinant Neuraminidase Antigens: A FLUCOP Collaborative Study. Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2022). The evolution of humoral immune responses to past and novel influenza virus strains gives evidence for antigenic seniority. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-15.
- (2022). Symptom burden and immune dynamics 6 to 18 months following mild SARS-CoV-2 infection -a case-control study. Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- (2022). Persistent Fever and Positive PCR 90 Days Post-SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Rituximab-Treated Patient: A Case of Late Antiviral Treatment. Viruses.
- (2022). Human organotypic airway and lung organoid cells of bronchiolar and alveolar differentiation are permissive to infection by influenza and SARS-CoV-2 respiratory virus. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. 1-23.
- (2022). Durable T-cellular and humoral responses in SARS-CoV-2 hospitalized and community patients. PLOS ONE. 16 pages.
- (2022). A Novel Prophylaxis Strategy Using Liposomal Vaccine Adjuvant CAF09b Protects against Influenza Virus Disease. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2021). Repeated Influenza Vaccination Boosts and Maintains H1N1pdm09 Neuraminidase Antibody Titers. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-11.
- (2021). Matrix M Adjuvanted H5N1 Vaccine Elicits Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies and Neuraminidase Inhibiting Antibodies in Humans That Correlate With In Vivo Protection. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-13.
- (2021). Long COVID in a prospective cohort of home-isolated patients. Nature Medicine. 1607-1613.
- (2021). Functional and Binding H1N1pdm09-Specific Antibody Responses in Occasionally and Repeatedly Vaccinated Healthcare Workers: A Five-Year Study (2009-2014). Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2021). Attack rates amongst household members of outpatients with confirmed COVID-19 in Bergen, Norway: A case-ascertained study. The Lancet Regional Health - Europe. 9 pages.
- (2020). SARS-CoV-2-specific neutralizing antibody responses in Norwegian healthcare workers after the first wave of COVID-19 pandemic: a prospective cohort study. Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- (2020). Live-attenuated influenza vaccine induces tonsillar follicular T helper cell responses that correlate with antibody induction. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 21-32.
- (2020). Development and assessment of a pooled serum as candidate standard to measure influenza a virus group 1 hemagglutinin stalk-reactive antibodies. Vaccines. 1-18.
- (2019). No evidence of antigenic seniority in hemagglutinin specific antibody responses after adjuvanted pandemic 2009 influenza vaccination. Vaccine: X. 1-8.
- (2019). Functional immune response to influenza H1N1 in children and adults after live attenuated influenza virus vaccination. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 1-12.
- (2018). T follicular-like helper cells in the peripheral blood of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 1-15.
- (2018). Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines. 10 pages.
- (2018). Antibody responses to influenza A/H1N1pdm09 virus after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers: A 5-year follow-up study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 382-392.
- (2017). Influenza A haemagglutinin specific IgG responses in children and adults after seasonal trivalent live attenuated influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 5666-5673.
- (2017). Boosting of cross-reactive and protection-associated T cells in children after live attenuated influenza vaccination. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1527-1535.
- (2017). A DNA vaccine that targets hemagglutinin to antigen-presenting cells protects mice against H7 influenza. Journal of Virology. 1-13.
- (2016). Long-term maintenance of the influenza-specific cross-reactive memory CD4+ T-cell responses following repeated annual influenza vaccination. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 740-749.
- (2015). Single dose vaccination of the ASO3-adjuvanted A (H1N1)pdm09 monovalent vaccine in health care workers elicits homologous and cross-reactive cellular and humoral responses to H1N1 strains. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 1654-1662.
- (2015). Induction of local secretory IgA and multifunctional CD4+ T-helper cells following intranasal immunization with a H5N1 whole inactivated influenza virus vaccine in BALB/c mice. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 305-317.
- (2019). Comprehensive characterization and kinetics of circulating lymphocytes in human volunteers experimentally infected with enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.
- (2015). Cellular immune responses after live attenuated influenza vaccination in children, a clinical trial.
- (2019). Neuraminidase antibody responses after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccinations: a five-year study.
- (2019). Neuraminidase Antibody Responses After Pandemic And Seasonal Vaccination: A Five-Year Study.
- (2018). Comprehensive characterization of circulating T follicular helper cells and plasmablasts in human volunteers experimentally infected with enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.
- (2018). Publisher Correction: Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines.
Academic literature review
- (2018). Improving influenza vaccines: challenges to effective implementation. Current Opinion in Immunology. 88-95.
- (2018). Clinical expectations for better influenza virus vaccines - perspectives from the young investigators' point of view. Vaccines. 1-16.