- (2021). Differential Effectiveness of Atypical Antipsychotics on Hallucinations: A Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 389-396.
- (2020). Does childhood trauma influence cognitive functioning in schizophrenia? The association of childhood trauma and cognition in schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Schizophrenia Research: Cognition. 1-8.
- (2020). Amisulpride, aripiprazole, and olanzapine in patients with schizophrenia-spectrum disorders (BeSt InTro): a pragmatic, rater-blind, semi-randomised trial. The Lancet Psychiatry. 945-954.
- (2019). Cognitive profile in ultra high risk for psychosis and schizophrenia: A comparison using coordinated norms. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-11.
- (2018). Associations between C-reactive protein levels and cognition during the first 6 months after acute psychosis. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. 1-10.
- (2016). The serum level of C-reactive protein (CRP) is associated with cognitive performance in acute phase psychosis. BMC Psychiatry.
- (2019). C-reactive protein in schizophrenia-spectrum disorders; relationship to cognitive functions and medications.
- (2014). C-reactive protein levels are inversely associated with neurocognitive performance in acutely admitted patients with psychosis. Schizophrenia Research. 131.
- (2018). Longitudinal relationship to cognitive function in acute phase of psychosis in a pragmatic, randomized trial.
- (2017). The influence of 3 weeks of antipsychotic treatment on cell adhesion molecules in drug naive patients with schizophrenia spectrum disorder .
- (2017). The C-reactive protein in schizophrenia-spectrum disorders: relationship to cognitive function in acute phase of psychosis with a longitudinal perspective in a pragmatic, randomized trial .