- Phone+47 55 58 41 37+47 929 89 943
- Visitor AddressFosswinckelsgt. 6
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
Dr. Fazle Rabbi completed his PhD in Software Engineering from University of Oslo, Norway in 2017. After that, he worked as Postdoctoral Researcher at the Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, Bergen, Norway.
Dr. Fazle has long and varied experience with software development in smaller and larger projects within a large spectrum of domain areas and technological solutions. His research profile consists of software engineering related research: workflow modeling and its verification, metamodeling, building decision support system, multi-agent systems, process engineering, etc.
He is involved in a collaborative project (intromat.no) with Haukeland University Hospital, Helse Bergen and Helse Vest IKT in Norway for improving public mental health through adaptive technology. The project aims to include innovative technology in improving public mental health in Norway.
Earlier, he was involved in academic research for developing workflows for two community-based health programs piloted in Guysborough Antigonish Strait Health Authority (GASHA), Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2019. Development of an E-mental Health Infrastructure for Supporting Interoperability and Data Analysis. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 59-66.
- 2019. Analysis and evaluation of conformance preserving graph transformation rules. Communications in Computer and Information Science. 284-307.
- 2019. A model driven approach to the design of a gamified e-learning system for clinical guidelines. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. 734-738.
- 2019. A GraphQL approach to Healthcare Information Exchange with HL7 FHIR. Procedia Computer Science. 338-345.
- 2018. A model driven engineering approach for heterogeneous model composition. Communications in Computer and Information Science. 198-221.
- 2017. An MDE Approach for Modelling and Reasoning about Multi-agent Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 49-57.
- 2016. Diagrammatic development of domain specific modelling languages with WebDPF. International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design. 93-114.
- 2016. A heuristic approach for resolving the Class Responsibility Assignment Case. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 21-26.
- 2016. A bottom up approach for synchronous user interaction design and workflow modelling. Procedia Computer Science. 340-347.
- 2015. Towards a Multi Metamodelling Approach for Developing Distributed Healthcare Applications. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse. 12 pages.
- 2015. A diagrammatic approach to model completion. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 56-65.
- 2014. Co-ordination of multiple metamodels, with application to healthcare systems. Procedia Computer Science. 473-480.
- 2014. A flexible metamodelling approach for healthcare systems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 115-128.
- 2013. A User-friendly Tool for Model Checking Healthcare Workflows. Procedia Computer Science. 317-326.
- 2010. Compensable Workflow Net. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 122-137.
- 2010. An Automated Translator for Model Checking Time Constrained Workflow Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 99-114.
- 2019. A Model Driven Approach to the Development of Gamified Interactive Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- 2018. Software Infrastructure for eHealth.
- 2018. Software Infrastructure for e-Mental Health.
- 2015. A generalization of termination conditions for partial model completion.
- 2014. Towards a Diagrammatic Rewriting System for Model Completion.
- 2014. Metamodel integration: A formal approach to system integration.
- 2013. On exploiting progress for memory-efficient verification of diagrammatic workflows.
- 2014. User-friendly UIs for the execution of clinical practice guidelines. Computer-Based Medical Systems. 489-490.
- 2017. MDE TECHNIQUES FOR MODELING AND ANALYSIS OF COMPLEX SOFTWARE SYSTEMS. 1884.
- 2019. An architectural design for self-reporting e-health systems. 8 pages.
- 2019. A Practical Methodology for Anonymization of Structured Health Data. 7 pages.
- 2019. A Model Driven Approach to the Development of Gamified Interactive Clinical Practice Guidelines. 12 pages.
- 2018. Static Analysis of Conformance Preserving Model Transformation Rules. 11 pages.
- 2017. Optimizing Distributed Resource Allocation using Epistemic Game Theory: A Model-driven Engineering Approach. 12 pages.
- 2017. Challenges for technology innovation in health care.
- 2016. WebDPF: A Web-based Metamodelling and Model Transformation Environment. 12 pages.
- 2016. Towards a categorical approach for meta-modelling epistemic game theory. 8 pages.
- 2010. YAWL2DVE: An Automatic Translator for Workflow Verification. 7 pages.
- 2019. Anonymization of Structured Health Data.
- 2019. An architecture for creating self-reporting e-health systems.
- 2014. User-Friendly UIs for the Execution of Clinical Practice Guidelines.