- 2018. Changes in oral health-related quality of life (OHRQoL) related to long-term utilization of dental care among older people. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 76: 559-566. doi: 10.1080/00016357.2018.1474249
- 2018. Self-reported dry mouth among ageing people: a longitudinal, cross-national study. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 1-9. doi: 10.1111/eos.12601
- 2018. Applying the theory of planned behavior to self-report dental attendance in Norwegian adults through structural equation modelling approach. BMC Oral Health. 18: 1-10. doi: 10.1186/s12903-018-0558-7
- 2017. Exploring the association of dental care utilization with oral impacts on daily performances (OIDP) - a prospective study of ageing people in Norway and Sweden. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 76: 21-29. doi: 10.1080/00016357.2017.1375555
- 2017. Dental hygienist attendance and its covariates in an ageing Swedish cohort. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 125: 487-494. doi: 10.1111/eos.12385
- 2017. Oral helserelatert livskvalitet blant unge voksne i Norge- en representativ befolkningsundersøkelse. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 127: 860-866.
- 2016. Social predictors of less frequent dental attendance over time among older people: population averaged and person-specific estimates. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology. 44: 263-273. doi: 10.1111/cdoe.12214
- 2015. Inequality in oral health related to early and later life social conditions: A study of elderly in Norway and Sweden. BMC Oral Health. 15:20. doi: 10.1186/s12903-015-0005-y
- 2015. Erratum to: Change in Oral Impacts on Daily Performances (OIDP) with increasing age: testing the evaluative properties of the OIDP frequency inventory using prospective data from Norway and Sweden [BMC Oral Health, 14, (2014) 59]. BMC Oral Health. 15:58. doi: 10.1186/s12903-015-0043-5
- 2015. Long-term healthy lifestyle patterns and tooth loss studied in a Swedish cohort of middle-aged and older people. International Journal of Dental Hygiene. 13: 292-300. doi: 10.1111/idh.12173
- 2014. Change in Oral Impacts on Daily Performances (OIDP) with increasing age: Testing the evaluative properties of the OIDP frequency inventory using prospective data from Norway and Sweden. BMC Oral Health. 14. doi: 10.1186/1472-6831-14-59
- 2014. Sosiale forskjeller i tannhelse og bruk av tannhelsetjenester fra 65 - til 70 års alder - et livsløpsperspektiv. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 124: 192-199.
Reports and theses
- 2017. Oral health-related quality of life, tooth loss and utilization of dental services among older people in Norway and Sweden. A prospective and comparative perspective. University of Bergen.