I'm interested in the interactions between ocean physics and biogeochemistry, and how it shapes the marine environment. I'm mainly working with numerical models, and like to combine them with data from the field. My research is currently focusing on near-time (interannual-to-decadal) biogeochemical predictions, including primary production and air-sea CO2 exchange.
- (2022). Acidification of the Nordic Seas. Biogeosciences.
- (2021). Predictable variations of the carbon sinks and atmospheric CO2 growth in a multi‐model framework. Geophysical Research Letters.
- (2021). NorCPM1 and its contribution to CMIP6 DCPP. Geoscientific Model Development. 7073-7116.
- (2020). Ocean Biogeochemical Predictions—Initialization and Limits of Predictability. Frontiers in Marine Science.
- (2020). Meridional Ocean Carbon Transport. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- (2019). Remineralization rate of terrestrial DOC as inferred from CO2 supersaturated coastal waters. Biogeosciences. 863-879.
- (2019). Nemo-Nordic 1.0: A NEMO-based ocean model for the Baltic and North seas - Research and operational applications. Geoscientific Model Development. 363-386.
- (2019). Loop current variability as trigger of coherent gulf stream transport anomalies. Journal of Physical Oceanography. 2115-2132.
- (2019). Changes of the overturning of a fjord-type estuary in a warmer climate, a test case in the Northern Baltic sea. Continental Shelf Research. 1-10.
- (2020). Best practices for ecological model evaluation II: Workshop Report. .
- (2020). Best practices for ecological model evaluation I : Workshop Report. .
- (2019). Biogeochemical Predictions - Initialization and Sources of Potential Predictability.
- (2019). Biogeochemical Predictions - An update from Bergen.
- (2020). Forecasting the Ocean - from temperature to fish.
- (2021). Predictability of Barents Sea Phytoplankton Concentration.
- (2020). Ocean Biogeochemical Predictions.