- Cognitive skills
- Brain function in children with dyslexia
- Second language learning
- Foreign language learning
- 2016. Neurocognitive development and predictors of L1 and L2 literacy skills in dyslexia: A longitudinal study of children 5-11 years old. Dyslexia. 22: 3-26. doi: 10.1002/dys.1515
- 2016. Reading in dyslexia across literacy development: A longitudinal study of effective connectivity. NeuroImage. 144: 92-100. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2016.09.060
- 2015. The dynamics of narrative writing in primary grade children: Writing process factors predict story quality. Reading and writing. 29: 529-554. doi: 10.1007/s11145-015-9618-4
- 2014. Children with dyslexia show cortical hyperactivation in response to increasing literacy processing demands. Frontiers in Psychology. 5. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01491
- 2013. Writing in dyslexia: product and process. Dyslexia. 19: 131-148. doi: 10.1002/dys.1455
- 2009. Dysleksi og fremmedspråk. Språk og språkundervisning. 3.
Reports and theses
- 2016. Reading and Writing Processing in Dyslexia. Universitetet i Bergen.
- The Bergen Longitudinal Dyslexia Study (Speak up!). Project leader Professor Turid Helland.
- Norwegian as second language (L2) in 3rd grade school children. How can transient betweenlanguage problems be separated from problems due to more specific language impairment and/or dyslexia? Prosject with Associate professor Wenche Andersen Helland (project leader) and Professor Turid Helland. Master students
- The articulation of Norwegian 6-year-olds(Norske seksåringers artikulasjon). Project with SLP Nina Helen Pedersen (Statped). Master students
- SLPs direct treatment of adults with aphasia. (Logopeders direkte behandling av voksne med afasi i Norge) Project with Associate Professor Wenche Andersen Helland and master students
Fields of competence