- 2019. The handbook for standardized field and laboratory measurements in terrestrial climate change experiments and observational studies (ClimEx). Methods in Ecology and Evolution. 22-37.
- 2018. Traditional plant functional groups explain variation in economic but not size‐related traits across the tundra biome. Global Ecology and Biogeography. 78-95.
- 2018. Accelerated increase in plant species richness on mountain summits is linked to warming. Nature. 231-234.
- 2019. Integrating experiments and gradient approaches to study climate impacts on ecosystems.
- 2018. Mosses - the regulating blanket of alpine grasslands?
- 2016. The role of functional group interactions in mediating climate change impacts on the carbon dynamics and biodiversityof alpine ecosystems.
- 2019. Learning by Doing and Reflection: the Redesign of an Alpine Ecology Field Course.
- 2019. Functional group interactions mediate climate change impacts on the Carbon dynamics and Biodiversity of alpine ecosystems.
- 2019. Carbon in coastal heathlands and semi-natural grasslands. A LandPress, FunCaB and Three-D perspective .
- 2018. Using experimental macroecology to assess climate change impacts on plants.
- 2018. Trait Shifts affect Ecosystem Carbon Exchange under Climate Change in Alpine Grasslands .
- 2018. Ecosystem responses and feedbacks to climate change - lessons from terrestrial ecology?
- 2018. Built-in insulation; plant functional groups regulate soil conditions in alpine grasslands.
- 2017. Konsekvenser av klimaendringer: Hva skjer når fjellplanter flyttes til et varmere og våtere klima? .
- 2017. Integrating experimental and gradient approaches to study CC impacts on plants.
- 2019. Climate and biotic interactions – drivers of plant community structure and ecosystem functioning in alpine grasslands .
- 2018. Plant functional traits as predictors of ecosystem carbon fluxes across climatic gradients in alpine grasslands.
- 2017. Shifts in occupied trait space reveal changes in biotic interactions with climate.
- 2017. Shifts in biotic interactions with climate in semi-natural grasslands in Western Norway.