- 2019. The voice of depression: Prevalence and stability across time of perception-laden intrusive thoughts in depression. Cognitive Therapy and Research. 1-9.
- 2019. Testing a model of auditory hallucinations: the role of negative emotions and cognitive resources. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 256-274.
- 2019. Temporal Signatures of Auditory Verbal Hallucinations: An App-Based Experience Sampling Study. Schizophrenia Research. 3 pages.
- 2019. Potential applications of digital technology in assessment, treatment, and self-help for hallucinations. Schizophrenia Bulletin. S24-S31.
- 2019. Effects of sexualized video games on online sexual harassment. Aggressive Behavior. 214-223.
- 2019. Beyond trauma: A multiple pathways approach to auditory hallucinations in clinical and nonclinical populations. Schizophrenia Bulletin. S24-S31.
- 2019. An epidemiological study on the prevalence of hallucinations in a general-population sample: Effects of age and sensory modality. Psychiatry Research. 707-714.
- 2019. A look into hallucinations: the relationship between visual imagery and hallucinations in Alzheimer's disease. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 275-283.
- 2019. A cross-national investigation of hallucination-like experiences in 10 countries: The E-CLECTIC Study. Schizophrenia Bulletin. S43-S55.
- 2019. A comparison of hallucinatory experiences and their appraisals in those with and without mental illness. Psychiatry Research. 294-300.
- 2018. The structure of schizotypal personality traits: A cross-national study. Psychological Medicine. 451-462.
- 2018. The network structure of schizotypal personality traits. Schizophrenia Bulletin. S468-S479.
- 2018. Subtyping attenuated psychotic symptoms: A cluster analytic approach. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2117-2133.
- 2018. Source flexibility in schizophrenia: specificity and role in auditory hallucinations. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 1-16.
- 2018. Sleep deprivation and hallucinations. A qualitative study of military personnel. Military Psychology. 430-436.
- 2018. Relationships between confabulations and mental time travel in Alzheimer's disease. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 302-309.
- 2018. No sex difference in an everyday multitasking paradigm. Psychological Research. 1-11.
- 2018. Measurement invariance of the Spanish Launay-Slade Hallucinations Scale-Extended version between putatively healthy controls and people diagnosed with a mental disorder. International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research. 1-14.
- 2018. Hallucinations in Alzheimer's disease: failure to suppress irrelevant memories. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 142-153.
- 2018. Comparisons of schizotypal traits across 12 countries: Results from the International Consortium for Schizotypy Research. Schizophrenia Research. 1-7.
- 2018. Brief assessment of schizotypal traits: A multinational study. Schizophrenia Research. 182-191.
- 2018. Attribution of intentions and context processing in psychometric schizotypy. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 364-376.
- 2018. A direct examination of the cognitive underpinnings of multitasking abilities: A first study examining schizophrenia. Psychiatry Research. 288-296.
- 2017. What predicts stigmatisation about schizophrenia? Results from a general population survey examining its underlying cognitive, affective and behavioural factors. Psychosis. 99-109.
- 2017. Provoked and spontaneous confabulations in Alzheimer's disease: An examination of their prevalence and relation with general cognitive and executive functioning. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 61-69.
- 2017. Examination of humiliation and past maladaptive family context in persecutory ideation: An exploratory study. Comprehensive Psychiatry. 19-24.
- 2017. Do adverse life events at first onset of auditory verbal hallucinations influence subsequent voice characteristics? Results from an epidemiological study. Psychiatry Research. 232-236.
- 2016. Maladaptive emotion regulation strategies and stress sensitivity mediate the relation between adverse life events and attenuated positive psychotic symptoms. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 116-129.
- 2016. From Thoughts to Voices: Understanding the Development of Auditory Hallucinations in Schizophrenia. Review of Philosophy and Psychology. 595-610.
- 2015. Prevalence of auditory verbal hallucinations in a general population: A group comparison study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 508-515.
- 2015. Can the "connectomic way" provide a link between molecular neurobiology and phenomenological psychopathology? the case of schizophrenia. Journal of Psychopathology. 323-331.
- 2019. Hallucination Research: Into the Future, and beyond. Schizophrenia Bulletin. S1-S4.
- 2018. Brain, mind and behavior: a tribute to Kenneth Hugdahl. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 1-2.
- 2016. Editorial introduction. Journal of Consciousness Studies. 9-22.
Letter to the editor
- 2019. Multimodal hallucinations are associated with poor mental health and negatively impact auditory hallucinations in the general population: Results from an epidemiological study. Schizophrenia Research. 319-322.
Academic literature review
- 2019. The ice in voices: Understanding negative content in auditory-verbal hallucinations. 1-10.
- 2017. Hallucinations in healthy older adults: An overview of the literature and perspectives for future research. 1-14.
- 2016. Hallucinations, loneliness, and social isolation in Alzheimer's disease. 1-13.