- 2018. Interobserver Analysis of CEUS-Derived Perfusion in Fibrotic and Inflammatory Crohn's Disease. Ultraschall in der Medizin. 76-84.
- 2015. Semi-automatic motion compensation of contrast-enhanced ultrasound images from abdominal organs for perfusion analysis. Computers in Biology and Medicine. 229-237.
- 2014. Bowel perfusion measured with dynamic contrast-enhanced ultrasound predicts treatment outcome in patients with crohn's disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2029-2037.
- 2013. GI wall perfusjon one month after start of medication predicts treatment failure in patients with Crohn's disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 468-468.
- 2014. Transabdominal ultrasonography for treatment follow up of patients with Crohn’s disease .