- (2019). Wintertime fCO2 variability in the subpolar North Atlantic since 2004 . Geophysical Research Letters. 1580-1590.
- (2018). Inorganic Carbon and Water Masses in the Irminger Sea since 1991. Biogeosciences. 51-72.
- (2016). Ocean acidification in the subpolar North Atlantic: Rates and mechanisms controlling pH changes. Biogeosciences. 3701-3715.
- (2016). Irminger Sea deep convection injects oxygen and anthropogenic carbon to the ocean interior. Nature Communications.
- (2016). Climate change signals of CMIP5 general circulation models over the Alps – impact of model selection. International Journal of Climatology. 3088-3104.
- (2021). Low and overshoot emission scenarios – from a high to a low carbon society (LOES).
- (2018). ICOS data used for Ocean acidification research.
- (2017). The Anthropocene in the marine carbon isotope record, δ13C in the Nordic Seas.
- (2017). Surface ocean pCO2 measurements within ICOS Norway and the example of M/V Nuka Arctica.
- (2017). Nuka Arctica: North Atlantic Observatory.
- (2017). Climate controlled mechanisms of subpolar North Atlantic carbon uptake.
- (2017). Impact of North Atlantic freshening on sea surface fCO2.