- (2022). Effectiveness of Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Telephone Support for Noncardiac Chest Pain: Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 1-15.
- (2021). Internet-assisted cognitive behavioural therapy for non-cardiac chest pain: a pilot and feasibility study. The Cognitive Behaviour Therapist. 1-18.
- (2021). Factors associated with delayed treatment initiation in an unselected cohort of patients with small-cell lung cancer. Cancer Treatment and Research Communications. 6 pages.
- (2020). Reduced delays in diagnostic pathways for non-small cell lung cancer after local and National initiatives. Cancer Treatment and Research Communications.
- (2019). Trends in maternal use of snus and smoking tobacco in pregnancy. A register study in southern Norway. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 1-10.
- (2017). The EU project “United4Health”: Results and experiences from automatic health status assessment in a Norwegian telemedicine trial system. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare. 46-53.
- (2017). Incidence of non-pulmonary cancer and lung cancer by amount of emphysema and airway wall thickness: A community-based cohort. European Respiratory Journal. 1-8.
- (2016). Do self-management interventions in COPD patients work and which patients benefit most? An individual patient data meta-analysis. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 2063-2074.
- (2016). Characteristics of effective self-management interventions in patients with COPD: individual patient data meta-analysis. European Respiratory Journal. 55-68.
- (2016). Bruk av snus og røyketobakk hos gravide i Agder. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1351-1354.
- (2015). Kartlegging av alkoholbruk og røyking hos pasienter innlagt i medisinsk avdeling. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1251-1255.
- (2015). Is sense of coherence a predictor of lifestyle changes in subjects at risk for type 2 diabetes? Public Health. 155-161.
- (2014). Predictors of health-related quality of life changes after lifestyle intervention in persons at risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Quality of Life Research. 2585-2593.
- (2011). Effects of lifestyle intervention in persons at risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus - results from a randomised, controlled trial. BMC Public Health. 893-902.
- (2010). HRQoL changes, mood disorders and satisfaction after treatment in an unselected population of patients with lung cancer. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 168-175.
- (2009). Relationships between hand-rolled cigarettes and primary lung cancer: A Norwegian experience. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 152-160.
- (2009). Korttids hepatitt C-behandling av heroinavhengige pasienter. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1639-1642.
- (2000). I hvor stor grad snakker helsepersonell med småbarnsforeldre om passiv røyking? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1616-1621.
- (2015). Erfaringer fra prosjektet United4Health.
- (2014). United4Health fokus på implementering.
- (2019). eCHANGE - E-helseverktøy for å støtte opp om langvarig vedlikehold av vekttap.
- (2017). Telemedicine follow up of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Integrated into a Patient-centered Health Care Team Setting.
- (2017). Effects and cost-effectiveness of patient education programs.
- (2014). Av-og-til-røyking - en helsetrussel? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 132.
- (2010). Smoking - Still a main killer to be battered. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 1-2.
- (2010). Norge må igjen øke innsatsen mot tobakk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1325.
Reader opinion piece
- (2013). At Odds With Science? Nicotine & Tobacco Research. 302-303.
- (2012). Use of snus during pregnancy is not without risk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 932-933.
- (2012). At odds with science? Nicotine & Tobacco Research. 302-303.
Popular scientific article
- (2018). Læring + mestring = god helseøkonomi. Sykepleien.
- (2018). Derfor lønner det seg med mestringstilbud når du er syk. Forskning.no.
Letter to the editor
- (2016). E. Rygh og medarbeidere svarer. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1703-1704.
- (2009). Short-time hepatitis C treatment and drug abuse. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2498-2498.
- (2015). Lifestyle intervention in patients at risk of type 2 diabetes. The effects of two low-intensity interventions, how lifestyle intervention influences health related quality of life – and how the 13-item Sense of Coherence questionnaire can predict successful lifestyle change.
- (2009). Lung cancer in Agder counties in Southern Norway : results from a three year unselected inclusion of patients with newly diagnosed lung cancer.
- (2018). Jobber som forsvinner av kunstig intelligens.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2017). Telemedicine follow up of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Integrated into a Patient-centered Health Care Team Setting- Impacts on Patient Empowerment and Safety. 3 pages.
- (2009). Short-term treatment of Hepatitis C in heroin-dependent patients. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1639-1642.
- (2019). Building an eHealth intervention for weight maintenance after weight loss: Identifying behavioral design elements & user needs.
- (2018). Evaluation of patient education. Results from scoping reviews of the literature.
- (2013). Is mastery a predictor for lifestyle changes in subjects at risk for type 2 diabetes?
Academic literature review
- (2018). Health economic evaluations of patient education interventions. A scoping review of the literature. Patient Education and Counseling. 1006-1035.