- Phone+47 55 58 85 16
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Health care priorities and methods for the evaluation of health and economic outcomes across disease groups and clinical specialties.
Severity, age, health loss and expected lifetime health. Absolute and relative shortfall of QALYs.
Expected outcomes, health loss and equity weights in intensive care populations.
Rights to health care, clinical need and clinical priority guidelines.
"We can't ignore age", Aftenposten, national newspaper, 2 June 2014
Priority setting in health care, clinical and population-level bioethics and knowledge-based medicine for medical and nursing students. Research ethics and philosophy of science at PhD course.
Lindemark F. Recent developments on the issue of health-care priority setting in Norway. (Book chapter) In: Nagel E, Lauerer M, eds. Prioritization in medicine: An international dialogue. Heidelberg: Springer, 2015
Lindemark F, Haaland ØA, Kvåle R, Flaatten H, Johansson KA (2015) Age, Risk, and Life Expectancy in Norwegian Intensive Care: A Registry-Based Population Modelling Study. PLoS ONE 10(5): e0125907. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0125907
Frode Lindemark, Ole Frithjof Norheim and Kjell Arne Johansson. Making use of equity sensitive QALYs: a case study on identifying the worse off across diseases. Cost Eff Resour Alloc. 2014. July 23;12:16 doi:10.1186/1478-7547-12-16
Haaland, O. A., F. Lindemark, H. Flaatten, R. Kvale, and K. A. Johansson. 2014. A calibration study of SAPS II with Norwegian intensive care registry data. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 58 (6):701-8.doi: 10.1111/aas.12327
- (2019). A flexible formula for incorporating distributive concerns into cost-effectiveness analyses: Priority weights. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- (2017). Implementation of the 2013 amended Patients' Rights Act in Norway: Clinical priority guidelines and access to specialised health care. Health Policy. 346-353.
- (2017). Costs and expected gain in lifetime health from intensive care versus general ward care of 30,712 individual patients: A distribution-weighted cost-effectiveness analysis. Critical Care. 1-13.
- (2016). Priority rules as solutions to conflicting health care rights. Medicine, Health care and Philosophy. 67-76.
- (2015). Age, risk, and life expectancy in Norwegian intensive care: a registry-based population modelling study. PLOS ONE.
- (2014). Making use of equity sensitive QALYs: A case study on identifying the worse off across diseases. Cost Effectiveness and Resource Allocation.
- (2014). A calibration study of SAPS II with Norwegian intensive care registry data. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 701-708.
- (2004). Levels of antibodies against enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli and Vibrio cholerae in young childrenin Bhanktapur, Nepal.
- (2017). Severity of disease and concern for the distribution of lifetime health. Distribution-weighted cost-effectiveness analysis of admission to intensive care units.
- (2016). Recent developments on the issue of health-care priority setting in Norway. 111-114. In:
- (2016). Prioritization in Medicine. An International Dialogue. Springer.
PhD candidate, Univerity of Bergen, 2013-
Researcher, University of Bergen, 2011-2013
Resident, internal medicine, Haraldsplass Deaconess Hospital, Bergen, 2006-2011
Intern, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, 2004-2005
MD, University of Bergen, 2003