- 2020. An experimental study on intraoperative recovery of recurrent laryngeal nerve function. Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology. 954-960.
- 2019. Vocal Cord Function During Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injury Assessed by Accelerometry and EMG. The Laryngoscope. 1090-1096.
- 2019. Left ventricular dysfunction after two hours of polarizing or depolarizing cardioplegic arrest in a porcine model. Perfusion. 67-75.
- 2019. How do I get an emergency civilian walking blood bank running? Transfusion. 1446-1452.
- 2016. The inﬂuence of acute unloading on left ventricular strain and strain rate by speckle tracking echocardiography in a porcine model. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H1330-H1339.
- 2016. Myocardial function after polarizing versus depolarizing cardiac arrest with blood cardioplegia in a porcine model of cardiopulmonary bypass. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. 130-139.
- 2016. Insulin Postconditioning Reduces Infarct Size in the Porcine Heart in a Dose-Dependent Manner. Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 179-188.
- 2016. Carvedilol-enriched cold oxygenated blood cardioplegia improves left ventricular diastolic function after weaning from cardiopulmonary bypass. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 859-868.
- 2015. Intracoronary insulin administered at reperfusion in a porcine model of acute coronary syndrome. European Heart Journal: Acute Cardiovascular Care. 230-240.
- 2015. Haemodynamic differences between pancuronium and vecuronium in an experimental pig model. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. 242-249.
- 2015. Esmolol added in repeated, cold, oxygenated blood cardioplegia improves myocardial function after cardiopulmonary bypass. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 684-693.
- 2014. Reperfusion therapy with low-dose insulin or insulin-like growth factor 2; myocardial function and infarct size in a porcine model of ischaemia and reperfusion. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. 438-447.
- 2013. Multi-layer radial systolic strain vs. one-layer strain for confirming reperfusion from a significant non-occlusive coronary stenosis. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 24-37.
- 2013. Is strain by Speckle Tracking Echocardiography dependent on user controlled spatial and temporal smoothing? An experimental porcine study. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. 14 pages.
- 2009. Multidose cold oxygenated blood is superior to a single dose of bretschneider HTK-cardioplegia in the pig. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1205-1213.
- 2008. Esmolol before 80 min of cardiac arrest with oxygenated cold blood cardioplegia alleviates systolic dysfunction. An experimental study in pigs. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. 9-17.
- 2007. Multilayer radial systolic strain can identify subendocardial ischemia: An experimental tissue Doppler imaging study of the porcine left ventricular wall. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 420-430.
- 2005. Radial strain gradient across the normal myocardial wall in open-chest pigs measured with Doppler strain rate imaging. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. 1066-1073.
- 2004. An anaesthetic protocol in the young domestic pig allowing neuromuscular blockade for studies of cardiac function following cardioplegic arrest and cardiopulmonary bypass. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 1144-1154.
- 2018. Left ventricular dysfunction after two hours of polarizing or depolarizing cardioplegic arrest in a porcine model of cardiopulmonary bypass.
- 2014. Polariserende versus depolariserende kardioplegi med repetert, kaldt oksygenert blod i en eksperimentell dyremodell.
- 2013. Quantitative myocardial perfusion analysis with contrast-enhanced ultrasound bolus tracking - preliminary animal results.
- 2012. Multilayer radial strain analysis can detect successful reperfusion from a significant non-occlusive coronary stenosis. An experimental porcine study.
- 2011. Multilayer strain can identify reperfusion from coronary stenosis.
- 2011. Esmolol added to cold repeated oxygenated blood cardioplegia may increase cardiac function the first hours after declamping in a swine model.
Letter to the editor
- 2016. Reply: Esmolol Added in Cardioplegia. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. e9-e10.
- 2017. Cardiac performance after adrenergic blocker-enriched blood cardioplegia. An evaluation of left ventricular function by pressure volume loops and myocardial deformation.
- 2005. Radial strain in 4 layers across the left ventricular wall. An experimental TVI study in pigs demonstrating the influence of ischaemia. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. S192.
- 2015. Polarizing versus depolarizing cardiac arrest with repeated, cold, oxygenated blood cardioplegia in a translational porcine model.
- 2011. Assessing load independent measures of contractility by pressure-strain loops during acute preload reduction.