- 2019. No effects of anodal tDCS on local GABA and GLx levels in the left posterior superior temporal gyrus. Frontiers in Neurology. 1-10.
- 2019. Multi-vendor standardized sequence for edited magnetic resonance spectroscopy. NeuroImage. 425-431.
- 2019. MEGA-PRESS and PRESS measure oxidation of glutathione in a phantom. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 32-37.
- 2018. Current Practice and New Developments in the Use of In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy for the Assessment of Key Metabolites Implicated in the Pathophysiology of Schizophrenia. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry. 1908-1924.
- 2017. Within- and between-session reproducibility of GABA measurements with MR spectroscopy. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 421-430.
- 2019. New Approaches to the Use of Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy for Investigating the Pathophysiology of Auditory-Verbal Hallucinations.
- 2018. Measurement bias under functional spectroscopy conditions: A simulation study.