- (2019). Stromal integrin α11-deficiency reduces interstitial fluid pressure and perturbs collagen structure in triple-negative breast xenograft tumors. BMC Cancer. 1-13.
- (2019). Protein expression profiling of plasma and lungs at different stages of metastatic development in a human triple negative breast cancer xenograft model. PLOS ONE.
- (2017). Hyperbaric oxygen treatment did not significantly affect radiation injury in the mandibular area of rats. Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral radiology. 112-119.
- (2011). A reduction in the interstitial fluid pressure per se, does not enhance the uptake of the small molecular weight compound 5-fluoroacil into 4T1 mammary tumours. Drugs and Theapy Studies.
- (2009). Hyperoxia increases the uptake of 5-FU in mammary tumors independently of cganges in interstitial pressure and tumor stroma. BMC Cancer.
- (2006). High-dose, short-term, anti-inflammatory treatment with dexamethasone reduces growth and augments the effects of 5-fluorouracil on dimethyl-alpha- benzanthracene-induced mammary tumors in rats. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 477-486.
- (2005). Platelet activating factor (PAF) increases plasma protein extravasation and induces lowering of interstitial fluid pressure (P-if) in rat skin. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 5-12.
- (2004). A novel function of insulin in rat dermis. Journal of Physiology. 583-591.
- (2000). Lowering of tumoral interstitial fluid pressure by prostaglandin E1 is paralleled by an increased uptake of 51-Cr-EDTA. International Journal of Cancer. 636-643.
- (2006). Increased colloid osmotic pressure enhances the uptake of macromolecules in a xenograft tumor model. Experimental Dermatology. 238-238.