- 2020. Using urine to diagnose large-scale mtDNA deletions in adult patients. Annals of clinical and translational neurology. 1318-1326.
- 2020. Meta-analysis of whole-exome sequencing data from two independent cohorts finds no evidence for rare variant enrichment in Parkinson disease associated loci. PLOS ONE. 1-9.
- 2020. Differential transcript usage in the Parkinson’s disease brain. PLoS Genetics. 1-24.
- 2020. Common gene expression signatures in Parkinson’s disease are driven by changes in cell composition. Acta neuropathologica communications. 1-14.
- 2018. Ultradeep mapping of neuronal mitochondrial deletions in Parkinson's disease. Neurobiology of Aging. 120-127.
- 2018. Rare genetic variation in mitochondrial pathways influences the risk for parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. 1591-1600.
- 2016. Learning structural bioinformatics and evolution with a snake puzzle. PeerJ. 1-38.
- 2016. Defective mitochondrial DNA homeostasis in the substantia nigra in Parkinson disease. Nature Communications. 11 pages.
Letter to the editor
- 2018. No evidence for rare TRAP1 mutations influencing the risk of idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Brain. e16-e16.