- (2022). Ultra-deep whole genome bisulfite sequencing reveals a single methylation hotspot in human brain mitochondrial DNA. Epigenetics. 1-17.
- (2022). The NADPARK study: A randomized phase I trial of nicotinamide riboside supplementation in Parkinson's disease. Cell Metabolism. 396-407.e6.
- (2021). Genome-wide histone acetylation analysis reveals altered transcriptional regulation in the Parkinson’s disease brain. Molecular Neurodegeneration. 1-20.
- (2021). Distinct Mitochondrial Remodeling During Mesoderm Differentiation in a Human-Based Stem Cell Model. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 1-12.
- (2020). Using urine to diagnose large-scale mtDNA deletions in adult patients. Annals of clinical and translational neurology. 1318-1326.
- (2020). Meta-analysis of whole-exome sequencing data from two independent cohorts finds no evidence for rare variant enrichment in Parkinson disease associated loci. PLOS ONE. 1-9.
- (2020). Differential transcript usage in the Parkinson’s disease brain. PLoS Genetics. 1-24.
- (2020). Common gene expression signatures in Parkinson’s disease are driven by changes in cell composition. Acta neuropathologica communications. 1-14.
- (2018). Ultradeep mapping of neuronal mitochondrial deletions in Parkinson's disease. Neurobiology of Aging. 120-127.
- (2018). Rare genetic variation in mitochondrial pathways influences the risk for parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. 1591-1600.
- (2016). Learning structural bioinformatics and evolution with a snake puzzle. PeerJ. 1-38.
- (2016). Defective mitochondrial DNA homeostasis in the substantia nigra in Parkinson disease. Nature Communications. 11 pages.
Letter to the editor
- (2018). No evidence for rare TRAP1 mutations influencing the risk of idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Brain. e16-e16.