- 2018. Ultradeep mapping of neuronal mitochondrial deletions in Parkinson's disease. Neurobiology of Aging. 120-127.
- 2018. Rare genetic variation in mitochondrial pathways influences the risk for parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. 1591-1600.
- 2016. Learning structural bioinformatics and evolution with a snake puzzle. PeerJ. 1-38.
- 2016. Defective mitochondrial DNA homeostasis in the substantia nigra in Parkinson disease. Nature Communications. 11 pages.
Letter to the editor
- 2018. No evidence for rare TRAP1 mutations influencing the risk of idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Brain. e16-e16.