Graziella Van den Bergh
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2016. Gerontology Across the Professions and the Atlantic: Development and Evaluation of an Interprofessional and International Course on Aging and Health. Gerontology & Geriatrics Education. 38: 141-157. Published 2016-02-17. doi: 10.1080/02701960.2016.1144599
- 2016. Longstanding pain and social strain: patients’ and health care providers’ experiences with fracture management by skeletal traction; a qualitative study from Malawi. Disability and Rehabilitation. 39: 1714-1721. doi: 10.1080/09638288.2016.1207109
- 2016. Musculoskeletal symptoms among hospital cleaners. Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health. 72: 87-92. Published 2016-03-08. doi: 10.1080/19338244.2016.1160862
- 2016. Clinician's Commentary on Clarke et al. Physiotherapy Canada. 68: 206-207. doi: 10.3138/ptc.2015-35-CC
- 2015. Socioeconomic and disability consequences of injuries in the Sudan: a community-based survey in Khartoum State. Injury Prevention. 21: e56-e62. doi: 10.1136/injuryprev-2013-040818
- 2015. Use of healthcare services by injured people in Khartoum State, Sudan. International Health. 7: 183-189. Published 2014-09-08. doi: 10.1093/inthealth/ihu063
- 2015. Har renholdere som er innvandrere mer håndeksem? Ramazzini: norsk tidsskrift for arbeids- og miljømedisin. Årgang 22: 19-22.
- 2014. Injuries in Khartoum state, the Sudan: a household survey of incidence and risk factors. International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion. 21: 144-153. Published 2013-05-08. doi: 10.1080/17457300.2013.792283
- 2011. 'I wanted to deliver at the hospital'. Narratives of Ugandan women who almost died during childbirth. Tropical medicine & international health. 16: 301-301.
- 2011. Helse som utenrikspolitikk: Den globale helsearenaen kan synes å være dominert av bistandsorganisasjoner, filantroper som Bill Gates og farmasøytisk industri. Hvilken rolle kan helse- og utenriksministeriene spille? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 131: 1784-1786.
- 2011. Health as foreign policy. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 131: 1784-6. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.11.0747
- 2011. Exploring rehabilitation systems for children and youths with disabilities: integrating specialised health services and community based rehabilitation in Tanzania and Sudan. Tropical medicine & international health. 16: 350-350.
- 2009. The violence of silence: Tanzanian girls, poverty and illegal abortion in times of HIV Gender-based violence and unsafe abortion: public health issues. Tropical medicine & international health. 14, Supplement 2. 77-77.
Reports and theses
- 2016. Conference guide : Disability and global health : Implications for rehabilitation : Bergen 23-25 June 2016. Høgskolen i Bergen, Bergen. 71 pages.
- 2015. The role of NGOs and civil society in promoting rehabilitation services for children and youths with disabilities: Integrating facility-based and community based Rehabilitation (CBR) in Tanzania and Sudan. Høgskolen i Bergen, Bergen. 87 pages.
- 2012. Å leve med skoliose. Behandlingserfaringer, informasjonsbehov, livskvalitet og mestring blant skolioserammede. Ryggforeningen i Norge, Rygge. 137 pages.
- 2008. From Blessing to Burden: Coping with the fertile body in times of AIDS. Adolescent girls in Western Tanzania at the turn of the millennium. 474 pages.
- 1999. Community based health promotion: The potential of tradtional and modern institutions. Proceedings from a workshop. Centre for International Health, University of Bergen, Bergen. 136 pages.
- 2010. Disability, health services and local and international collaboration: comparing comprehensive and community based rehabilitation approaches in Tanzania and the Sudan. In:
- 2010. Global PhD & Researchers Colloquium on Disability Law and Policy. Booklet of Abstracts. NUI, Galway. Centre for Disability Law and Policy National University of Ireland, Galway Republic of Ireland, Galway.
- 2008. To Risk or not to Risk? Is it a Question? Sexual Debut, Poverty and Vulnerability in times of HIV. 162-182. In:
- 2008. Promoting Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health in East & Southern Africa. Nordiska Afrikainstitutet. 21 pages.
- 2008. From Initiation Rituals to AIDS Education: Entering Adulthood at the Turn of the Millennium. 99-116. In:
- 2008. Promoting Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health in East & Southern Africa. eds. Klepp KI, Flisher AJ and Kaaya SF. Nordiska Afrikainstitutet. 18 pages.
- 2005. Contextual aspects in relation to reproductive health information among school youth in Rombo District, Tanzania. faglig_bok_forlag, pages 47-68. In:
- 2005. Social Change and Health in Tanzania. 22 pages.