- 2020. Plan selection in proton therapy of locally advanced prostate cancer with simultaneous treatment of multiple targets. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 630-638.
- 2020. Outcomes and patterns of radiation associated brain image changes after proton therapy for head and neck skull base cancers. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 119-125.
- 2019. Normal tissue complication probability models in plan evaluation of children with brain tumors referred to proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1416-1422.
- 2018. Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- 2017. The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 271-276.
- 2017. Linear energy transfer distributions in the brainstem depending on tumour location in intensity-modulated proton therapy of paediatric cancer. Acta Oncologica. 763-768.
- 2016. Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- 2015. Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- 2014. Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.