- (2022). Mucosal immune and stress responses of Neoparamoeba perurans-infected Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) treated with peracetic acid shed light on the host-parasite-oxidant interactions. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-21.
- (2021). Dynamic morphometrics of mucous cells reveal the minimal impact of therapeutic doses of peracetic acid on Atlantic salmon gill health . Aquaculture. 1-9.
- (2020). Morphomolecular alterations in the skin mucosa of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) after exposure to peracetic acid-based disinfectant. Aquaculture Reports. 1-5.
- (2014). The effect of stunning methods and season on muscle texture hardness in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Journal of Food Science. E1137-E1141.
- (2013). Digital image analysis as a tool to quantify gaping and morphology in smoked salmon slices. Aquacultural Engineering. 64-71.
- (2010). Effect of pre-slaughter procedures on stress responses and some quality parameters in sea-farmed rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Aquaculture. 231-235.
- (2019). Nutrition as a mean to reduce sea lice infestation in Atlantic salmon. 30/2019. 30/2019. .
- (2019). Adaptive mucosal response in the gills of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) after repeated exposure to peracetic acid in seawater-RAS.
- (2021). Fish wear their immune system on the outside – what this means for aquaculture and ecology. .
- (2021). A standardized gill health tool in the eye of the storm.
- (2019). The rearing environment masks the effect of dietary treatment for salmon lice resistance .
- (2019). Bruk av pereddiksyre i akvakultur: Effekten av gjentatt eksponering for slimceller i gjeller.
- (2013). Effects of month, pre-slaughter, slaughter procedures and storage conditions on muscle texture, gaping and welfare in salmonids.