- 2018. Computer-assisted compared with conventional total knee replacement: A Multicenter Parallel-Group Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American volume. 1265-1274.
- 2017. Have the causes of revision for total and unicompartmental knee arthroplasties changed during the past two decades? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1-13.
- 2016. Survivorship and relative risk of revision in computer-navigated versus conventional total knee replacement at 8-year follow-up: A study of 23,684 cases reported to the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register, 2005?2014. Acta Orthopaedica. 592-599.
- 2016. Similar migration in computer-assisted and conventional total knee arthroplasty: A multicenter, parallel-group, randomized controlled trial involving 54 patients. Acta Orthopaedica. 166-172.
- 2014. Functional outcome and alignment in computer-assisted and conventionally operated total knee replacements: a multicentre parallel-group randomised controlled trial. The Bone & Joint Journal. 609-618.
- 2013. Is the use of computer navigation in total knee arthroplasty improving implant positioning and function? A comparative study of 198 knees operated at a Norwegian district hospital. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 10 pages.
- 2014. Computernavigasjon vs konvensjonell teknikk ved kneprotesekirurgi. En prospektiv, randomisert, blindet RSA-studie.