- Student-/learner identity
- Educational policy
- Discourse analysis
- Narrative analysis
Teaching at various courses BA and MA in Education
Tutoring MA-students and PhD-Candidates
- 2020. The Discursive Governing of Elementary School Student Identity in Norwegian Educational Policy 2000–2015. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research (ILJTER). 136-158.
- 2018. Narrow identity resources for future students: the 21st century skills movement encounters the Norwegian education policy context. Journal of Curriculum Studies. 384-402.
- 2016. High-skilled newcomers’ identity: learners or experts? Journal of Workplace Learning. 2-16.
- 2014. The room of Opportunity: Understanding phases of creative knowledge processes in innovation. Journal of Workplace Learning. 545-560.
- 2014. A Norwegian policy perspective on the relation between school leadership and pupils’ learning outcomes. Policy Studies. 576-591.
- 2010. Ethical dilemmas: a resource in public health nurses’ everyday work? Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 75-83.
- 2008. Teacher Union and Teacher Identity. Nordisk Pedagogik. 193-203.
- 2007. The public face of teacher identity - narrative construction of teacher identity in public policy documents. Journal of Education Policy. 129-146.
- 2006. Narrative construction of teacher identity: positioning and negotiation. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. 527-547.
- 2003. Tell Me Your Story. Using narratives from interviews to understand indigenous knowledge. Indilinga: African Journal of Indigenous Knowledge Systems.
- 2003. Tell Me Your Story. Using Narratives to Understand Indigenous Knowledge. Indilinga: African Journal of Indigenous Knowledge Systems. 89-97.
- 2003. "Tell Me Your Story. Using Narratives from Interviews to Understand Indigenous Knowledge". Indilinga: African Journal of Indigenous Knowledge Systems. 89-97.
- 2001. Perspektiver på evaluering. Pedagogisk praksis. 13-20.
- 2003. Felleskap og læring.Erfaringer det første året med Hovedfag i Pedagogikk. 1. 1. .
- 2001. Fellesskap og læring. Erfaringer det første året med Hovedfag i pedagogikk. 1. 1. .
- 2018. Ta tak, generasjon prestasjon!
- 2017. God, glad og lojal. Generasjon prestasjon,et politisk ideal?
- 2009. Profesjon og læreridentitet.
- 2019. The discursive construction of student identity in Norwegian education policy documents.
- 2019. Public narratives and narrative control in The Norwegian 2020 educational reform.
- 2019. Positioning each other – a metasynthesis of pharmacist - physician collaboration.
- 2018. Inclusion and exclusion in educational reforms that aim for inclusion: The case of Norway.
- 2017. Interprofessional collaboration between physicians and community pharmacists: a metasynthesis of qualitative studies.
- 2007. Educational policy documents as a framework for teacher and student identity construction: the case of Norway.
- 2006. Hvordan kan et nettbasert studium i pedagogikk brukes til konstruktiv utvikling av studentidentitet?
- 2005. The construction of teacher identity in public policy documents.
- 2005. Læreridentitet i utdanningspolitiske dokumenter.
- 2003. Om evaluering.
- 2018. Fremtidens idealelev er et overmenneske. Bergens Tidende.
- 2016. The Room of Opportunity. Understanding how knowledge and ideas are constructed in multidisciplinary groups working with developing innovative ideas.
- 2015. Narrating the relationship between leadership and learning outcomes.
- 2007. Narrative construction of teacher identity.
- 2019. Pharmacist-physician collaboration .
- 2003. Social roles and professional identity.
- 2004. "Tilpasset opplæring - et kvalitativt intervju" (undervisningsvideo i kvalitativ metode).
Norwegian educational policy (NOREDPOL) - Politicians and policymakers in countries across the globe tend to describe the challenges for the educational sector and the policy initiatives confronting these challenges in similar terms. Although policy rhetoric appears to be globalized, the question whether the policies themselves also are globalized in the sense that they are understood and implemented in the same way nationally and locally remains to be investigated more closely. This project consequently take Norwegian educational policy initiatives, values, arguments and discourses as a point of departure and explore the connection between these and a) what could be described as global policy and b) various local educational policy practices. The project is addressing the way educational policy is shaped and enacted in relation to knowledge and competence development, diversity, inclusion, democratic education and educational identities.
”Knowledge working” - This project investigates how various formal and informal practices facilitate learning, knowledge development and knowledge transfer in knowledge intensive organisations. The project focus on characteristics of practices that are conducive for knowledge development and learning and how these practices are perceived by leaders and employees.
PhD-project: Narrative construction of Teacher Identity. This project investigates how teacher identity is narratively constructed by several actors, such as teachers, policy documents and The Union of Education Norway. Conceptual framework and methodological approach is informed by poststructuralist, narrative and discursive perspectives.
Participant in Productive Learning Cultures I and II – a NUFU financed capacity building research network with members from Norway, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa.