- (2021). The pulmonary mycobiome—A study of subjects with and without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. PLOS ONE. 16 pages.
- (2020). Complications and discomfort after research bronchoscopy in the MicroCOPD study. BMJ Open Respiratory Research.
- (2020). Coagulation markers as predictors for clinical events in COPD. Respirology (Carlton South. Print). 1-10.
- (2019). Risk factors for lung cancer in COPD - results from the Bergen COPD cohort study. Respiratory Medicine. 81-88.
- (2017). Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- (2017). Growth differentiation factor-15 is a predictor of important disease outcomes in patients with COPD. European Respiratory Journal. 1-10.
- (2016). Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, a role in COPD. American Journal of Physiology - Lung cellular and Molecular Physiology. L1-L7.
- (2014). The Bergen COPD microbiome study (MicroCOPD): rationale, design, and initial experiences. European Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- (2014). Predictors of exacerbations in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - results from the Bergen COPD Cohort Study. PLOS ONE.
- (2017). Utvikling av indikatorer på NCD området knyttet til rapportering for den globale og nasjonale NCD strategien . .