- (2023). The impact of tectonic activity on carbonate density-flow deposition along two sectors of the Apulia Carbonate Platform. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 88-117.
- (2022). Oyster shells, bulk carbonate sediment, and meteoric calcite cement as recorders of oceanic and radiogenic 87Sr/86Sr in mixed heterozoan carbonates and terrigenous sediment . Journal of Sedimentary Research. 50-65.
- (2022). Contradictory coeval vertical facies changes in upper Miocene heterozoan carbonate–terrigenous deposits (Sierra de Gádor, Almería, SE Spain) . Journal of Sedimentary Research. 257-274.
- (2016). Sequential growth of deformation bands in carbonate grainstones in the hangingwall of an active growth fault: Implications for deformation mechanisms in different tectonic regimes. Journal of Structural Geology. 27-47.
- (2016). Oyster shells as recorders of short-term oscillations of salinity and temperature during deposition of coral bioherms and reefs in the miocene lorca basin, se Spain. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 637-667.
- (2013). Seismic stratigraphy of the chalk group in the Norwegian central graben, North Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 236-266.
- (2013). Characterization of dense zones within the Danian chalks of the Ekofisk Field, Norwegian North Sea. Petroleum Geoscience. 39-64.
- (2010). Rock physics interpolation used for velocity modeling of chalks: Ontong Java Plateau Example. The Open Geology Journal. 67-85.
- (2010). Middle-Miocene (Serravallian) temperate carbonates in a seaway connecting the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea (North Betic Strait, S Spain). Sedimentary Geology. 19-33.
- (2010). Effects of sedimentary interfaces on fracture pattern, linkage, and cluster formation in peritidal carbonate rocks. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 1531-1550.
- (2009). Integration of multiple outcrop data into 3D carbonate reservoir models CRG Carbonate Research Group.