- 2016. Sequential growth of deformation bands in carbonate grainstones in the hangingwall of an active growth fault: Implications for deformation mechanisms in different tectonic regimes. Journal of Structural Geology. 27-47.
- 2016. Oyster shells as recorders of short-term oscillations of salinity and temperature during deposition of coral bioherms and reefs in the miocene lorca basin, se Spain. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 637-667.
- 2013. Seismic stratigraphy of the chalk group in the Norwegian central graben, North Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 236-266.
- 2013. Characterization of dense zones within the Danian chalks of the Ekofisk Field, Norwegian North Sea. Petroleum Geoscience. 39-64.
- 2010. Rock physics interpolation used for velocity modeling of chalks: Ontong Java Plateau Example. Open Geology Journal. 67-85.
- 2010. Middle-Miocene (Serravallian) temperate carbonates in a seaway connecting the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea (North Betic Strait, S Spain). Sedimentary Geology. 19-33.
- 2010. Effects of sedimentary interfaces on fracture pattern, linkage, and cluster formation in peritidal carbonate rocks. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 1531-1550.
- 2009. Integration of multiple outcrop data into 3D carbonate reservoir models CRG Carbonate Research Group.